Chapter 8

A/N:

omg hi guys im SO SORRY i was gone for like 3 months!

i just moved countries and stuff so i was really busy im sorry...

anway im back! im not going to drop this story till i finish it so dont worry!

ENJOY!

Harry was adjusting well with the Marauders. They treated him nicely and they were humorous. Overall, great people to hang out with!

Except... Peter Pettigrew.

Harry still had a feeling of hatred and anger towards him, even though Peter had done nothing wrong yet.

Harry tried to distance himself away from Peter, since sometimes near him, rage would start building up. Peter also didn't seem to like Harry much. He didn't show it, but he always either commented nasty things at Harry or shot a pained, jealous look at him.

Harry didn't care about what Peter did. He was going to be a cowardly traitor in the future anyway... so what was he supposed to do?

One night, when Harry was was doing his homework with Remus, Sirius, James and Peter walked over to them.

"What's up, Harry? Remus?" Sirius asked, sitting on the chair next to them.

"The sky" Remus answered, not looking at Sirius.

James snickered while Peter smiled.

"Not fair Remy! Why do you always use that joke on me! I just wanted to talk to you!" Sirius pouted.

"We can talk later, Sirius... I'm doing homework, because unlike you, I want to pass my subjects.

Sirius sighed and turned to Harry.

"Hey, Zeller! There is a quidditch match next week! You prepared for it? It's the first one of the season!" Sirius squealed.

"Yeah! That's right! Gryffindor VS. Ravenclaw! They have a pretty decent team, but with you on it... we can't loose!" James yelled happily.

Harry smiled. James's quidditch behaviour reminded him of Oliver Wood, and he couldn't help but be hit with a wave of sadness at the thought of his friends.

Sirius and James rambled on about how Harry was great at quidditch and how they were going to thrash Ravenclaw.

Peter, however, had a look of discomfort and jealousy on his face.

"OK! WE GET IT! Harry is great! I know! Can we stop talking about him now?!" Peter yelled.

James and Sirius turned to him concerned.

"Peter, what's wrong?" James asked.

Remus put down his book and looked at Peter as well.

"Oh, It's nothing. Just the fact that even though he has been here for just 2 weeks, you guys talk with him much more than you ever did with me!" Peter burst out yelling.

"Peter, we would never do that! You were our friend from the start! No offense, Harry, but we obviously like you more Peter!" James said, trying to reassure Peter.

"Well, doesn't seem like it! Plus, Harry also doesn't like me anyway! You think I didn't notice the way you looked at me, Zeller?" Peter asked abruptly.

James and Sirius turned to Harry, with confused looks.

"Harry, you like Peter don't you? You don't hate him... right?" Sirius asked.

Harry stared at Peter, and all his bottled up rage started seething out.

"No I don't! He is a cowardly bastard that only seeks friendship through power. He has nothing to offer!" Harry spat angrily.

James, Sirius and Remus looked taken aback, whereas Peter smirked.

"Didn't I tell you? Now, your probably going to agree with him and leave me alone!" Peter yelled, starting to cry.

James and Sirius, however, looked at Harry with pure disgust on their face. Remus just stared, shocked.

"Well, Zeller, I really thought you were different. A better guy. Guess I was wrong" James sneered.

"Really thought we could get along. Sod off, Zeller" Sirius spat at him.

Harry suddenly realised what he had done. Of course, they would choose Peter. What in hell had he even expected. Now his only friends hated him.

Remus just shook his head at him and got up to console Peter.

"Wait, guys! I-" Harry started.

"Sod off, Zeller" James said, scowling at him.

"Fuck off, don't you dare speak to us again. If you think you can walk around and insult my friends, thinking you have the authority... forget it" Sirius said, ignoring Harry.

They walked up to the dorm, and Harry just stood there.

He had blown it for good.

Great fucking job, Harry Potter... you complete idiot!

A/N:

yall, the TEA has started! just expect from now that Harry kind of becomes and outcast, but ill tell you, itll be good!

i kind off got this idea from another time travel fic i read, which had a similar chapter.

PLEASE REVIEW I BEG YOU! criticism or compliments are both fine! please share these stories as well.

hope you enjoyed!

BYE!