Chapter 3

Hey guys. its been like half a day and im posting. lets say my ideas are bursting for this story. im freakin out. PLS COMMENT!

Chapter 3

Harry gaped at them. These, these were the Marauders. His father did look almost exactly like him. Sirius, of course, look pampered, had extremely good looks and a very pale complexion.

"Woah, Prongs, the guy looks almost just like you!" said Sirius looking astonished.

"Yeah Prongs, You guys related?" asked Lupin looking equally shocked.

"I don't think so guys, I never met a Zeller or a Switch in my life!" said James.

"Maybe you guys are somewhat related but you just don't know him?" suggested Peter.

"Probably" said James, still looking at Harry.

"Boys, you can take Zeller on a tour as he obviously does not know his way around here" suggested Professor Mcgonagall, completely ignoring the private conversation that just occured.

"Of course Professor! We would love to help Harry around" said James, acting strangely nice.

"Anything for your headshipness, Professor" said Sirius, smirking.

Remus sighed.

Peter just looked at his two friends in confusion.

"Oh and Potter, Black?" asked Professor Mcgonagall

"Yes?" said James, making the face of a 5 year old.

"Please actually help the boy" she said looking dishevelled.

"Right you are" said Sirius.

"Right then Mr Zeller, follow these four" she said, pointing at the Marauders.

They walked silently through the Hallways for about 4 minutes before Sirius turned around and faced Harry.

"Soooooo, you are Harry Zeller!" he said brightly.

"Yup" Harry responded.

"So I didn't know Hogwarts had transfer students. Where you from?" asked James.

" I did about 2 years of education in Ilvermony school in America but then got Homeschooled here in Britain. Then I went to Scotland and did my 4th and 5th year" Harry answered, hoping it sounded convincing.

"Well, you will soon realise Hogwarts is the best" said Sirius beaming.

"Obviously, and Gryffindor being the best house, you struck gold Harry!" said James.

"Yeah" said Harry.

Anyway, welcome to the Common room! We have here an armchair..." said Sirius.

"And another Armchair" said James.

"And another"

"And another"

"Yes Harry many armchairs. So up those stairs are the girl dorms and up here are the boys. Normally people study in the common rooms but we, I mean, James and Sirius here prefer to come up with new pranks" said Remus, looking angrily at James and Sirius, who were smiling innocently.

"Potter! You douchebag! You really had to put Filibusters explosives under the armchair did you? Now I have to clean it!" said an angry voice behind them.

Harry turned around.

A girl with dark red hair was looking back. She had brilliantly sparkling green eyes and her hair came up to her waist.

It was Lily. Lily Evans.

I think that was enough. sry if u wanted more. please review! ily guys so much. byeeeeeeeeeeeee