I think I wanna marry you - Part 2 (by InRodWeTrust)

When I got home, I got my blue jacket and my engagement box, concealing it in the most secret place I could hide it. It was 47°F, so it wasn't too hot or too cold either. Grabbing my phone, which I always had near me at all times, I went in the Civic to stop by the Art Decos Market to get some roses. It was only a two-minute drive, so I could park in the fairly empty parking lot, hop out of my car, get some roses from the local florist, and hop in in a minute or two.

"How's ya doin'?" the florist said with a country accent.
I asked her if I could get a bouquet of her signature roses.
Sure!" she asked, picking some roses and shoving them nicely into a paper cone. "Who'er ya givin' it to?"
"I'm actually proposing to my boyfriend of four and a half years and giving ourselves a fine dinner in downtown," I say.
"Wonderful! Lemme guess... Meredith's Dine and Foods?"
"Nah, Wang Lin's Fancy Eatery," I say, getting my credit card ready.
"Going cheap, I see. I've been there a few times, and let me say, get the Seasonal Platter. The food you will get is so amazing, it'll leave you hungry for that same food the rest of the week," she said.
"I'll keep that in mind..." I say.
"Anyways, this'll cost you $1.13 plus 4% tax. Credit or cash?"

The conversation with that lady took me an extra minute to get the roses. Once I was done, though, I hopped in my Civic with my bouquet and started my car and my GPS. I smelled the bouquet's unique scent and set it in the pocket of the car door. I pulled the shift stick and pressed on the gas. One sentence repeated faintly in my head: I am gonna marry Railo.

"In two miles, take Exit 9A to A23," the GPS said. I cruise on the F70/100 freeway, seeing the F72 skyway rise above the ramps making up this massive interchange. As I quickly buzzed through the veins and arteries serving the nearby industrial jungle of metal, rubber and gasoline, I was reminded of my romance for Railo. I could faintly smell the scent of Railo from this distance. I felt compelled to bend that knee and say those words in the middle of the platform. I felt like that was my only goal; a goal that I was about to successfully finish. I focused on the road, though, tilting the steering wheel to the right once I heard the GPS say, "Take Exit 9A to A23." I read the information panel on my GPS and saw the words, "Time: 4 min" while I stopped at the traffic light. I could feel the moment about to happen; I could see the pupils on Railo's eyes grow bigger and the tears dropping from Railo's face; I could feel the warmth of Railo hugging me while repeating the words, "Yes, please!"

"You have arrived at your destination, H-train Line 1 - Crossyards Station," the GPS says, interrupting my daydream. As I got out of the car and got the bouquet, I thought to myself, is it actually happening? Am I actually about to propose, let alone marry Railo? Am I being bonded with the love of my life? These questions stirred in my head, but I decided to forget about those thoughts and started to sneak in towards Railo's workplace. Although the station was opposite of the parking lot where I parked, there was a concrete bridge littered with artistic graffiti crossing over the main railroad below grade. Surprisingly enough, the locals still use and even cherish the bridge, nicknaming it "The Holy Crossing." Walking on the bridge with my bouquet, I observe the hundreds of trains that park on the many rows of railroad, lighting up the Crossyards with all their headlights. Cargo trains carry big boxes of all sorts of colors and logos like a miniature cruise ship on a track of rails. Even the trains themselves pique my interest; from the blues of Grassford cargo trains to the stripes of purple on the T5 transit trains, and even a little classic look steam train in black and gold, the assortment of trains coming, parked, or going alike fascinate that little part of my brain interested in trains I got from my about-to-be-engaged boyfriend, Railo.

The trains almost made me forget why I was here in the first place before I recognized the modern-style building on the side of the Crossyards and the glass half-dome covering the building. I strolled to the building where I always met Railo and his workmates during his shift. As I walked to the train station, I thought to myself, This dark night and nice breeze feels kinda nice for a moment about to happen like this. I wasn't wrong; some parts of the city show a different side and culture to itself with day turns into dusk. Even the weather can change the mood and attitude of the area. I once again briefly reminded myself of my lover as I got closer to the station, but I was quickly greeted by Rave.