Love Work Ahead (by rev!)

"I stood in the fields filled with the strong aroma of spring flowers, watching the breathtaking sunset. The evening wind strokes my face as I wait for my boss, Rod W20_1, to come by for it is now 5:35 P.M. Surprisingly he came, pulling up in his truck and cooly stepping out of it. He has that lustrous bald smooth head (is he bald?) that levitates above his torso like a planet in orbit. A rough yet clean hard hat can be seen on his head that gives a dark shadow over his eyes to make him look mysterious. His PPE vest reflects in the sunset like warm beams of sunlight as his seductive tired eyes gleamed like truck headlights. His skin looks rough, yet his palms are tender when he gives out a handshake. As he returns from his work at the construction site, I see him with his new jacket that catches my eyes... He looked so handsome in that attire, I know it is just the addition of a jacket but it is the vibes I tell you... As I sit in the flower plains, watching the orange to magenta sunset and collecting flowers for my boss, I turned back to see his tall and broad figure behind me. He took off his new jacket and I could see the sweat dripping off his biceps, his abs showing through his tight shirt. Looking at him even longer made my head spin, god he is just so fcking sexy. The first time I met him I thought he was basic, but here he is looking like a true hotshot. As I tried to muster the courage to greet him, he comes and sits by me, allowing me to place my head on his soft chest. He gently strokes my hair as his coarse, deep alluring voice whispered into my ears..."

"Make another road work ahead joke or I'll turn you into a road and run you over."