I think I wanna marry you - Part 1 (by InRodWeTrust)

It has been four and a half years since that windy day that I admitted my romance for Railo. Since then, we have increasingly grown our relationship. We moved out of both our apartments to a small one-bedroom house in Art Deco Subs, near where both of our jobs are. We've visited each other's workplaces multiple times, and Railo even managed to become friends with Freya. I would visit Railo in the Crossyards, where I joined Rave lots of times in a breakdance competition (Rave would always win by a great margin.) Rave felt to me like a more tolerable version of Flagger, and I don't know why. I've started to opened up to my colleagues about the relationship with the courage from the weary cheeriness of Railo, and they have been super supportive, including TPM, who I was afraid to break my relationship to, but ended up being the most supportive. Railo's colleagues ere no different, and I bet they were more supportive as well.

Today was no different than those days. Today, I decided to visit Railo's job in the Crossyards when I was done with my day shift. There was no need to rush, since Railo's shift would end at 11 o'clock. Here's the catch: I planned for weeks for this day, because I would be proposing to Railo tonight. Not only would we propose tonight, I would plan to visit downtown Huwesinton with him and go to a fancy restaurant. I felt like sharing my little secret to colleagues that I would trust; TPM was one of those people for the matter.

"That's exciting. Do you need to take off time for this event?" he inquired.
I told him Railo's shift ends at 11 PM, so I wouldn't need any time off because my (and everyone's) shift would end at 7:30.
"I give you my best wishes for the matter," he said, expressing no emotion.

When my watch read 7:29 PM, I hollered, "It's about time, everyone. Get in the vans," to which everyone trotted to the nearest van while chatting to one another. I hopped on the driver's seat of the truck and started it up. I waited for the two vans to get ready, and when they were ready, we as a caravan of road workers that finished our jobs merged onto Freeway 200.

When we got to the headquarters, I got out my vehicle first and watch everyone flow out of the two parked vans, and we all headed to the front door of the company HQ. As everyone undressed their construction vest and attire, I saw TPM mouth to me, best wishes. I got out the HQ as quickly as I got out my truck when we arrived there. As I got into my small Honda Civic, I got the biggest burst of excitement in my entire life. My brain was racing and my heart beat so fast and strong to the point I could hear my own heartbeat. This was gonna be a one-in-a-lifetime moment and I could feel it. When I started my car, I got a feeling of determination and confidence. I was focused on one sentence; one goal.

I am going to marry Railo.