Passion Comes Rolling By - Part 1 (by rev!)

I sighed as I wiped the last drop of sweat off my brow, backing away from the new sidewalk project that my crew and I have spent weeks on. I looked around to see the gang having their lunch break, admiring their work and having a chit chat. The leader solemnly looked down on his blueprint of the newly placed sidewalk before finally looking up, sharing a smile of accomplishment. His smile gives me a rush of euphoria, but sadly it was interrupted with the sounds of a bike bell coming near. The biker comes closer, stopping next to the leader, Rod.

It is the "Bikes Crossing" signhuman, Roller.

"Hehe hey there Roooddd I see that you finally put down a new sidewalk, eh?"

Her voice sure sounds like screeching bike tires to Rod, but to me it was somewhat... comforting, even though she is clearly mocking my leader.

Rod sighs as he shakes his head, "Roller, may you *please* move out of the way? The sidewalks might not be dried yet and you may get your bike tires stuck in there."

The bike girl gave us a smug look, seemed like she saw this as a cool *challenge*... She gave out a small mischievous giggle, "Heh, well watch ME try riding my bike over the ramps and OVER the wet concrete!"

"WAIT NO DON'T DO THAT!"

These are the only words I can try to bring out, meanwhile Rod next to me facepalming in disbelief over how illogical and inane this challenge is. The crew suddenly turned their heads over to the scene, some of them trying to yell at the lassie to not do this. Sadly it was too late, all the sudden her and her bike are into the air but instead of landing beyond the wet concrete the bike lands STRAIGHT into it.

Roller's eyes widen in surprise as she tumbles down onto the wet concrete, luckily landing with her hands.

"Uh- UH?? SOMEONE? FUCK SOMEONE HELP ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

Rod and I rushed to the scene, suddenly grabbing onto Roller's arms and pulling her out. Luckily the cement isn't solid yet, and good thing Blaster helped us get the bike out. It was quite odd for me to see Rod help someone who is not part of the crew... but oh well, he probably knew the bike girl well.

Rod and I took Roller to somewhere safe, somewhere a bit further from all the construction work. As we sat down on the back of Rod's truck, Roller gloomly looked at her cement covered bike.

"There goes another one," she pouted.

"Hey Y/N, I think you should try cheering Roller up here," the leader points out as he turns his face to the construction scene. "Take her somewhere to relax, the crew here have to do some finalizing."

I shyly look at Roller, tears still streaming down her face; the only thing is that she seems to be upset instead of sad. I take off my construction helmet and scratch my head, trying to think of what to say.

"Uh... hey Miss "Bike Crossing" sign, do you want to go chill for awhile in the uhm... Trainstaurant?"

"The Train what now?" She looked up at me, confused.

"Is it some weird Train restaurant or something? Oh... I have never been there, but I am willing to go try I guess..."

I smiled warmly at her, patting her back.

"Don't worry, Rod always takes me there, I am sure that place will cheer you up. *I have tickeettttsss... food will be served by toy trains, you know...*"

Roller went quiet for a while, before sharing another small giggle. She seems to like the suggestion, besides it is nice to introduce her to a new place."

"Aw hell yea! A restaurant with food served by trains? I am in!"

She has her mood back to normal again, closing her eyes to express calm happiness yet mixed with excitement. Hopefully, this would go well for the two of us.