XVI

KARINA muffled her moans by dipping her head in one of the pillows on their bed.

"Mhmm." She whimpered as Andrin flicked his tongue on her folds.

"You like that, baby?" His seductive voice had her pussy clenching in need.

Dinner ended a couple hours ago and although she expected it to be awkward, the pack members were more welcoming here than the ones at home so she comfortably blended right in. Other than her mate's deadly glare whenever his brothers or any other male pack member strike a conversation with her, everything was smooth sailing.

She noticed he was extremely grumpy and possessive of her today but figured it maybe because of what had happened earlier. It was getting pretty annoying hearing him growl every other minute but she ignored his childish acts and conversed with the others anyway.

When his family bid goodbye and went to their designated rooms, Andrin finally cracked her a smile and went back to his usual self. He melted her heart and made her insides tingle with excitement when the alpha confessed that all he could think about since their heated exchange was how he was gonna make it up to her tonight. She had long forgotten about it but she wouldn't want to miss out on what he had in mind.

In no time, she found herself on the bed naked, on all fours, getting eaten by her also naked mate and having trouble balancing herself up after she dripped her juices at his mouth the first time he assaulted her core.

It felt so wrong doing their sinful acts when his family was literally on the same floor as them but she was already too lost in lust. He made her feel so desperate to be touched.

"Shit. You're still so fucking tight, aren't you love?" He dipped a finger in her, slowly pulling it back out and then back in, "Keep yourself steady, baby."

Karina could only moan back in reply and pray that the people in the house would be knocked out asleep by now. He spread her legs wider and took a good look at it before growling in approval.

"Mine."

She felt his warm tongue lick up and down her slit in an agonizing pace. When he pushed it inside her, she couldn't help but loose strength in her arms and collapsed down to the bed, leaving her ass up in the air for him to relish on.

"You've been naughty, kitty. You worried me so much earlier." Grey's hands suddenly came in contact with her ass eliciting a whimper.

"I told you I'm fine." She bit back weakly, her voice raising an octave higher due to the carnal need she was feeling.

She was confused. Normally, she'd be furious if anyone had dared to slap her but this time, she was willing to submit and strangely wanted to be slapped some more.

"Are you sure, baby?"

Why was he acting so dominant tonight? She's never seen him this way. He was gentle in making her cum just a few minutes ago. But now, he was so needy, controlling and rough yet she didn't mind it at all. He seemed ten times more hotter and dangerous. It made her pussy clench.

"Are you sure?" His fingers brought her out of her thoughts and once again pumped in and out of her core, making her body jolt up in ecstasy.

His pace was extremely slow compared to the other nights of pleasure they've shared. Her brows furrowed in annoyance. He still managed to get on her nerves and tease her but she couldn't wait any longer and started meeting his fingers half-way, riding it and imagining it was his cock.

"Tell me what you need, baby." He moaned looking at her core drip with her own juice.

She didn't reply and just kept pounding herself against his fingers. The pressure was building inside her, she was a few thrusts away from her second release but she felt him pull them away. She tilted her head to look at him and whined.