II

KARINA felt restless after the scene she and her mate had caused at dinner. Her family was shocked at the revelation but easily accepted the fact that she was indeed the most powerful alpha's mate.

It was dawn and in a few hours, the sun was going to shine. Tossing and turning, she could not get enough sleep thinking about the man beside her room. Her heart tugged as the alpha practically begged her family to stay in a room near his mate.

He was thoughtful not to push her boundaries and respected her decision to sleep separately. Luckily, her room was at the far end of the pack house with another little room attached to it. Supposedly, one of her younger sisters would sleep there.

Karina sighed.

She could hear her mate's breathing on the other side of the wall as she leaned her ear closer to it. He was wide awake and she wondered if he had trouble sleeping too.

On the other side, Andrin had his back leaned on the wall that barricaded him from his beloved mate. From dusk till dawn, he was slipping in and out of consciousness as he struggled to fight the pull. The situation was doing a number on him as he also had to face his hormones and masking his arousal. He was exhausted and tired.

After a few minutes, the alpha slipped back into consciousness not even realizing that he had dozed off. He was awakened by his mate's barely audible panting.

His wolf went alert, heightening his senses to search for danger. It was when the addicting she wolf moaned that he realized what was going on.

He groaned.

Karina's arousal was flooding his senses and made his member turn to a solid rock. He contemplated on infiltrating his mate's room and fuck her out of her mind but he knew how much it could jeopardize his relationship with her. Karina was different. He was not sure what she wanted and liked.

"Grey." Her little mate called out to him while she pleasured herself.

She was stroking her soaking wet pussy and getting rid of the sexual tension she had with her mate. Ever since their skin touched and her mate had announced his claim on her, she could not help wanting more of him.

She started slipping a finger into her core and bit her lip to prevent a moan from escaping. She went in and out slowly until she decided that one finger wasn't enough.

"Mhmm," She breathed out after inserting another finger, picking up her pace and rubbing her clit.

Karina had never been this needy. Although she was a virgin, she was no saint who did not know how to please herself. The stories and books she read taught her how to come off on her own and right now, that was her sole mission.

When she moaned a bit louder than she intended, she slapped her mouth and paused her sinful act. She had been too carried away in fulfilling herself that she forgot about his mate being able to smell her.

Grey could not take it anymore. Karina just had to forgive him after what he was going to do. The alpha was too overwhelmed of her sweet, delicious arousal and could not stop himself from entering her room.

Karina paused, shock evident on her face as his mate gazed down on her soaking wet core. Blood rushed to her face, her body locked frozen in his studious eyes.

Slowly, Andrin closed the door to her room, eliminating the little light the hallway had provided. He brought a finger to his lips, signaling his mate to keep quiet. Karina barely made a move, still shocked to have her mate see her half naked.

Andrin took careful steps nearing her, reaching out to her fingers and began guiding them in and out of her.

"Show me, my little mate," He whispered with a low growl which kicked Karina into a lustful state.