XI

SHE exhaled a shaky breath.

She was on the floor kneeling infront of her mate in his office. Her hands were on the bulge on his crotch. Somehow, what she was about to do made her feel a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her mate's pants and opened its zipper. His hard member pushed the clothing away for freedom. He groaned and she looked up at him.

"You don't have to do this, kitty," he said but secretly hoped that she would.

Karina shook her head and returned her focus on what was in front of her. Blocking her uncertainties away, she peeled his briefs down and was taken aback when his thick cock sprang out.

For a few seconds, she kneeled there frozen and staring at it. He was huge. She licked her lips as she imagined what it would be like when it'd be inside her. Just by looking at his cock her core started getting wet.

"Baby are you sure about this?"

She did not reply as she licked its tip. Andrin let out a curse which encouraged her to continue what she was doing. She felt his hands gripping his hair and later felt him shoving her head down on his length.

She was new to this but it felt like she knew what she had to do. She had stumbled a lot of books to fill her in about it. Following his guide, she took his cock in and out of her mouth, swirling her tongue on his tip from time to time. She noticed it made him moan when she did that.

"Fuck, baby," he tugged her hair back to make her look up at him, "Fuck, you look beautiful."

Andrin looked at his little mate's eyes turned black in lust. It made his dick harder when she held eye contact and took him in her mouth again. His precum with a mixture of her saliva dripped out of her mouth. She looked so sexy making him bark out another curse.

What Grey did not know was that Karina's core was also dripping. With him eliciting moans and growls, she could not stop but squirm in anticipation while taking him in.

Her pussy ached to be given attention from her one and only mate. She badly wanted a repeat of what had happened during their breakfast. But for now, she needed to give him his release.

His eyes went shut as he felt his climax build up making his head roll back.

"Let me take over, baby," He kissed her on the forehead and started moving his member in and out of her mouth.

His grip on her hair tightened as he gained his pace fucking her mouth. He'd go all in sometimes and shove himself all the way in her throat. His head started to feel light at the high she provided. He could feel her small moans and whimpers but not once did she pull away. She sucked and swallowed without any complaints.

"Fuck," The alpha moaned as he felt his release spilling inside Karina's mouth.

She eagerly swallowed his cum and licked his member clean. Her mate watched her with gleaming eyes and wiped away the spill on her chin. He put his thumb on her lips and she sucked the remaining cum on it.

"Good little kitty," He scooped her up and placed her on his table before pulling his pants back up, "Now that we're done, tell me again why you wore only a bra and thin pajamas here? I could see everything from here."

She rolled her eyes at his exaggeration and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ears.

"I was not thinking about it. I just wanted to see you." She tried explaining.

"Did you plan to seduce me, kitty?" He stood in between her legs and smirked, "Your arousal is really evident."

The crease on her forehead was back. She did not like that he thought she was seducing him. What made her more irritated was that she lost focus of her purpose in meeting him here. And although all she wanted was to be fucked on his office table at the moment, she pushed him away and stood back up.

"I came here because I wanted to clarify some things. Now that they are clarified, I'll be going now to prepare dinner."

Before she could unlock the door and get out, he pulled her back to him and trapped her in a hug.

"You know, I never did get to know what made you so upset. But for now, I'll let it go," He kissed her lips softly and smiled, "Let's prepare dinner."

Karina tried to mirror his smile and nodded.

She felt the guilt starting to choke her. Sooner or later she had to tell him what made her upset. After that, she'll need to tell him everything.

Had to cut it short. Please leave a heart, comment and review. I will truly appreciate it as it will help me write better and give my book the exposure it needs.