III

KARINA was woken up by the sunlight peeking from the window's curtains. Last night, she had felt like she was on cloud nine having her mate watching her pleasure herself and later on assisted her. After their heated session, she had the best night of her life.

Sighing, she went to the full body mirror at the corner of her mate's room. She was only in Grey's white shirt after the alpha ripped all of her clothes off last night. She lifted the shirt up and examined her nude lower half.

She groaned when she realized that marks were all over her body. When she turned to look at her back, she gasped not expecting a hickey on her buttcheek.

Memories of last night flashed before her eyes and she remembered how much she moaned when her mate ate her out. She was too busy feeling the ecstasy he brought that she did not notice him giving her ass a mark.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into?", her nose crinkled in annoyance.

Karina was relieved that Grey was gone before she'd woken up. She wasn't so sure how to act around him after the things they did. It never once crossed her mind to go this sex-crazed when she would finally meet her mate but then again, she never anticipated to meet him, at least not this soon.

Now, she felt defeated. This wasn't part of her plan at all. For years, her family readied her for something far more greater than meeting her mate and now that he was in her life, she's confused and anxious now more than ever. It's not like she doesn't want him because Goddess knows she's already addicted to the man but how was she gonna make him understand?

Her stomach grumbled pulling her out of the anxiousness she'd already drowned in.

After arriving at midnight, she really haven't got the chance to eat dinner at all. Shrugging the fact that she was bare down there, she walked to the kitchen and helped herself in making breakfast.

She was taken aback at how her mate's kitchen looked so expensive. Karina shook her head. The alpha really made an effort to show off his wealth.

"Alpha?" A man shouted, entering the house.

This startled her in the middle of cooking her sunny side up and bacon. Panic crawled to her as she remembered she was bare. The man was nearing the kitchen already and she was clueless as to what she was supposed to do. Maybe she could politely ask him to leave.

Grey put on some shorts and was sweating. He just came back from patrolling the area when he heard his mate's scream. Luca's eyes widened at him and in an instant, both of them bolted into the house as fast as they could.

This morning, he decided to join his beta in securing the perimeter. It was not like a major threat suddenly came up but he needed to take his mind off his mate for a while. His wolf was becoming uncontrollable and he feared he would've marked her while she was asleep.

He had his heart broken once and it left a dent but finding his mate, it changed everything. It was as if the heartbreak he felt was just worth it, strangely. He and his wolf felt this weird feeling of finally being complete.

Even so, he was nervous. She was his mate but he wasn't sure if she was as 'in' on their mateship as he was. After all, she disappeared after her dance. She came in late during the dinner at their pack, surely on purpose. Did she want him too or not? She did call out his name when she pleasured herself back at her home but still.

Running around Silver Pack's territory helped ease the questions that burned in his head, however Grey's jaws locked, regretting if it was the right decision to make.

"Get the fuck away from her." Luca warned his pack member, Jared, who he suspended from his patrolling job last week.

As soon as they entered and searched for the alpha's mate, they caught Jared holding Karina's wrist, his eyes glossed over with lust. Grey growled at him. He clearly remembered suspending this mutt because he still couldn't control his wolf at the age of eighteen.