TWENTY-FIVE

For Christmas, you and Dabi went all out. Every room in the house had some sort of Christmas decoration. In the living room was a huge, ten-foot tree beautifully decorated. In the dining room, there was a smaller tree, but never the less, still beautiful. Christmas lights covered the entire house. Above the fireplace was a single stocking for Eri. The living room and dining room were filled with presents for all three of your children, and of course, Dabi spoiled you with dozens of presents as well.

"This is the best Christmas ever!" Eri exclaimed. She had whipped cream all over her face from the unhealthy amounts of cheesecake French toast she had consumed.

"Drink some water before you do into a diabetic coma," Dabi said while shaking his head.

"Okay, Jack Frost," Eri said.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," Dabi said. He hadn't dyed his hair. He wouldn't admit this, but he wanted his hair to be white so he could fit in better with his family.

You laughed. "You two are crazy."

"She started it!" Dabi said.

"It's not my fault he has white hair and no one told me!" Eri exclaimed.

"You've seen my hair before!" Dabi yelled.

"I don't remember that," Eri said, crossing her arms.

"I swear, you've become so sassy! Teenagers," Dabi scoffed.

__________________

"Hawks!" Eri exclaimed. Keigo was the first to arrive for dinner.

"Hey, kid," Keigo said with a grin. "Is anyone else here yet?"

"Nope," Eri said. "But ___ is in the living room with Dabi and the twins. C'mon in!"

"Aw, I finally get to meet them!" Keigo exclaimed. Eri led him to the living room.

"Damn. Your house is nice," he said.

"Keigo!" You exclaimed with a smile.

"Hey, Shorty! Dabi!"

"Why are you here?" Dabi said.

"____ invited me, of course," he said. "Now, lemme hold the babies! Oh, they're so cute," he gushed.

____________

Eventually, everyone arrived and gathered in the dining room. Dabi sat at the head of the table. You sat to his right and Eri sat on his left. Then, Deku, Ochako, Shoto, and Rei sat on her side. Bakugo and Keigo were fighting over the seat next to you. Fuyumi and Natsuo sat towards the end, across from Shoto and Rei.

"She's my best friend kid, sit next to me," Keigo said.

"Absolutely fucking not," Bakugo grumbled. "You can sit next to me."

"Are you two really fighting over a seat?" Dabi said.

"Why are you talking?" Katsuki snapped.

"I can do whatever I want in my house," Dabi snapped back.

"Toya," Rei interrupted. "You look nice. Your hair," she trailed off.

"You didn't dye it," Natsuo said. "You look like one of us again."

"Like being one of us is a good thing," Shoto said.

"We get it," Fuyumi said. "You all hate dad. He isn't here, so who cares anymore?"

Bakugo sat in the seat while Keigo was distracted, being nosey.

"Ha!"

"Dammit!" Keigo sat next to him.

You laughed.

"I'm so happy everyone is here!" Eri said.

"I'm glad we get to be here, Eri," Izuku said.

"Yeah," Ochako agreed. "Dinner looks amazing by the way, ___."

"Thanks," you said with a smile.

"So," Natsuo said awkwardly. "How are things... with everyone?"

"Great!" Eri exclaimed.

"Ah, We're good as well," Izuku said, holding Ochako's hand.

"I'd be better if there wasn't a villain in the room," Bakugo said.

"Stop disrespecting my brother," Natsuo said.

Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"You're such a brat." You flicked Bakugo's forehead.

"This is pretty weird," Shoto said. "Being here with Toya, his wife, and children. Five years ago, we never would've thought things would end up this way."

"It is pretty weird," Izuku agreed nervously. "But, I'm glad we all get to be together like this. ____ truly is a saint, being able to bring us all together like this."

"I'm far from a saint," you said. "This wasn't entirely my doing."

"You got Toya to start visiting," Rei said with a smile. "You helped these kids get out of that awful place, and you gave my son a family. You truly are a special person."

"I- T-This isn't about me!" You stuttered.

Dabi grabbed your hand and smiled at you. "All of this is because of you, Doll."

"Whatever," you said.

Then, the twins started to cry.

"I'll get them!" Fuyumi and Hawks exclaimed simultaneously.

You smiled. "We have an amazing family, don't we?"

"Half of these people aren't even family," Toya said.

"We're ___'s family," Bakugo said.

"Yeah," you said with a smile. "Hawks, Katsuki, Izuku, Ochako, they're my family too now."

"I love having a family," Eri said.

"We're a chaotic family," Natsuo mumbled.

"Definitely," Dabi said. "Chaotic as fuck."

"We should have a guys' night!" Keigo exclaimed as he walked into the dining room, holding Kiyoko. "I need the juicy gossip. I've got some questions."

"Absolutely not," Toya said. "Be grateful I let you in my house the few times I did."

"You're so mean, Dabi! We're family now. We should get better acquainted."

"We've been 'family'," he air quoted. "For two years. I'm not interested in getting to know you."

"C'mon!" Keigo exclaimed.

"Can we focus on Christmas first?" Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Why don't we exchange gifts next?" Ochako said.

"Oh yes!" Natsuo exclaimed. "I got my nieces so much stuff!"

"Like what?" Eri said.

"You'll have to wait and see," Natsuo said with a grin.