Chapter 13: You will stay with me forever - Memories (part 1)

Seokjin was laying on the ground, his shirt bloodied, as inert as a stone.

"N...no," the young Taehyung stammered, "I didn't do that, I didn't. It was he who did not want to listen, it was his fault, all his fault, not mine, his..."

"Despite, you're the one who stuck those blades in his belly, right?" the gardener said with pain, scared at the thought of not being able to save his grandson. "And now it is you who have the opportunity to save him if you if you run call for help to take him to the hospital."

"Save him? Does that mean waking him up Grandpa?"

"Yes, that's what it means. Do you want him to wake up?"

Taehyung burst into tears, afraid that he would never hear Seokjin laugh again, never see him smile again, never have fun with him again, never hear him again, never see him open his beautiful and warm chocolate-colored eyes again.

"Yes!" he cried loudly, letting his tears and his snot mingle in the least disgraceful way for a boy of his caste. But at the moment he was not a wealthy heir. He was a little boy who was going to lose his friend. "Yes Grandpa, I want him to wake up!"

And he run with the urgency of despair.

He ran from the rose garden at the back of the property to the Kim's mansion, his vision blurred by the tears that flew away as he ran. He wiped them away as he could but his hands were covered in Seokjin's blood, even though he tried to wipe them off on his shirt. As a result, his white shirt and his face were now stained with blood.

"BAEK! BAEK!" he yelled when he finally saw the security guard patrolling near the big house.

"Oh my God, what happened to you sir?!" Baek cried out in panic seeing his young master covered in blood, kneeling down and beginning to frantically listen to the breathless child.

"You have to... get Jin... to the... hospital!" Taehyung yelled as he continued to cry and catch his breath.

The security guard hesitated, not knowing if Taehyung himself was injured, but the little boy, seeing that he was taking too long to get moving, yelled :

"HURRY UP! Jin is... he is not well. Grandpa said he's going to die, Baek, that means he'll never wake up again, do you understand?!"

"Yes, I know what dying means sir, but what about yo-"

"I'M FINE!" Taehyung replied, annoyed, "I SAID JIN NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, NOT ME, SO HURRY UP!"

Hearing that, Baek didn't wait any longer, deciding to trust the child who was in all his states. He hastened to move:

"Young sir, I'm going to ask Soo to get the car out and then I'll go get Seokjin, but could you go tell your parents? We can't take a car out without their permission."

Taehyung nodded without hesitation and then rushed inside the house where he almost immediately ran into his mother Kim Ji-Won who was in the entrance hall with her maid Yoko, Seokjin's mother.

"Taehyung!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed, "what are these manners, since when do we run inside the house?"

"Hurry up Yoko, Jin is going to die!" Taehyung shouted without preamble, ignoring his mother and grabbing Yoko by her apron and crying more. Then, turning to his mother, he exclaimed without asking permission: "Mommy, we are taking a car to go to the hospital!"

Yoko and Ji-Won froze at the same time but not for the same reason.

Mrs Kim screamed upon noticing the blood staining her son's shirt and face and rushed over to feel his shirt, convinced that her son was crying because he was in pain: