Chapter 2

Alonzo looked down at the terrified girl standing in front of him. Her light green eyes looked up at him with shock and fear. He had to admit he was beyond pissed. Her eyes roamed to his bodyguards standing behind him and her eyes widened. Realization hit her and before he knew what was happening, she tried to slam the door in his face. He reacted quickly and caught the door with the palm of his right hand, as the force of the slam smacked against it and he felt a breeze blow past his face. He forced the door backwards and heard a whooshing sound followed by glass hitting the floor and shattering.

 Now he was just fucking mad, as he felt the stinging sensation on the palm of his hand; no doubt it was turning red at this very moment.

 He stepped into her small apartment and closed the door behind him. He noticed what had been a small vase scattered across her dingy beige carpet with withering dead roses lying beside it. He watched as she backed herself into a corner with her palms pressed into the dirty white walls. Her apartment was so small, all he had to do was move his head slightly and he could see the whole thing laid out in front of him.

 Her kitchen was the size of a toddler's playpen, complete with a white old-fashioned stove that had rusty nobs. He looked straight ahead and could see her bed covered by a floral comforter. He noticed that she didn't have any pictures on the walls. The only personal thing that made it hers was in her bedroom.

 He assessed her from across the small room. She was breathing fast making her chest appear to bounce up and down; he could see her fear from here. Her pink tank top hugged her top half and slightly pushed up her breasts; he could tell that they had gotten bigger; it made him realize that she could be pregnant. His eye's immediately fell to her stomach and he felt his anger rising.

 "Now is that the way to treat the father of your child?" he asked menacingly

 Her eyes widen and she shrank closer to the wall.

 "Are you pregnant or not Katrina?"

 "I...I...” she said while shaking her head

 He narrowed his eye's on her "don't lie to me Katrina" he said slowly "I'm not an understanding man." He finished walking towards her, grabbing her by her arms and moving her away from the wall to face him.

 She glanced up at him, "yes I'm pregnant"

 Her warm breathe caressed his face as he registered what she said, he felt himself tense up, "and the baby is mine?"

 She nodded her head "you're the only one..." she stopped herself, "I'm seven weeks pregnant."

 He stared at her and questioned, "What did you plan to do about the baby?"

 "I...I...keep it?" she said as if she was asking him a question.

 He was fuming and she looked up at him so innocent and truly confused; if she was trying to use her innocence as a scapegoat then she was sadly mistaken. He was asking her a question he didn't want one in return.

 "Don't play games with me Katrina, believe me I'm not a player you want to add to your little game. You can't take care of my child by yourself; did you think you could get money out of this situation?"

 She gasped in horror and tried to pull out of his hold "How could you say such a thing?" she asked accusingly.

 He felt his eyes glaze over at her tone "You dare to have that tone of voice with me Katrina. Who should be accusing whom? Were you even going to tell me?" he asked raising his voice.

 "I...I...well I was...”

 He cut her off with a deadly glare "of course you weren't. You were going to let life pass by without telling me something as important as this. Stupid move Katrina as long as that child is mine and I breathe fresh air in my lungs, that child" he said pointing at her flat belly "is coming with me."