Chapter 4

Alonzo walked away from the double doors with a smile on his face and a hard on. If nothing else, he was going to have fun with his wife to be. She seemed timid when he first met her and a bit submissive. He could laugh at that now; his fiancé was no such thing. The girl was as stubborn as an ass and she could get bossy at times. Not saying that he didn’t like her being bossy, but she had to be taught who the real boss was; not even in the bedroom would she have control over him. The stubbornness would have to go however; that was something he could live without.

He admitted that he wanted her back in the bedroom; oh God did he want her but he had to teach her a lesson. Right now he wasn't even sure what the damn lesson was, he just wanted to storm back in there and give them both the release they needed. He should've known better than to mess with an emotional, hormonal, pregnant woman; she had to be a raging mess of hormones right now; but raging mess or not he could handle her.

 It took all of his will power to keep him walking to his seat and not turn back around to go to the room. The attraction was definitely there, that was one less thing he had to worry about. The marriage would be a waste if there was no fun or attraction; he was glad that both were there.

Gabe was smirking when he approached his seat and sat down.

"Done already? That's a first; I heard you were a ladies man." Gabe said with a raised eyebrow

He just chuckled at him and lay his head on the back of the chair to rest. Gabe always had to make jokes and today was no different; he would just ignore them.

 "Seriously man you could've kept it down. You could hear her scream throughout the whole plane."

 Alonzo lifted his head and looked at Gabe with a raised brow. Gabe gave him a serious man look and nodded at the direction of the flight attendant who was walking their way. She was fidgeting uncontrollably and her face was red. Alonzo furrowed his eyebrows, was she really that loud? Well obviously so, had his poor flight attendant scared to do her job.

"Mr. Riccardi sir, the plane will be leaving any minute. The captain has put on the seat belt light, so please buckle up so that we can have a safe flight. If you or Mr. Smith need anything, please let me know, so this flight may be as comfortable as possible." She said while she shuffled from side to side.

 "Thank you Christina" he said acknowledging her and she blushed even deeper before she walked off to her own seat to buckle up.

 "Your fiancé is sexy," Gabe said, clearly trying to get under his skin, just like he always did.

 "She is beautiful, isn't she?" He said

 "And young"

 "Yes and young" he said with a small frown on his face.

 "She seems nice, sweet, and caring. Good traits for a good mother."

Alonzo finally looked at Gabe "She's naïve Gaben but you’re right; she'll make a good mother"

He smirked when Gabe glared at him; he hated when people used his full name.

"She's going to fall you"

"I know, I've been nothing but controlling," he said with a heavy sigh

"Is that supposed to stop her from falling for you, maybe she likes bad boys."

 "She doesn't know what she likes. I'm the first man she's ever been with." He mentally cringed at the thought. "She doesn't know all of me and we're going to keep it that way. I don't need her going out there doing something stupid. I need protection for her at all times, our best men and only people I can trust and those that have been loyal to the Riccardi family. Her security shall not be penetrated and if it is, then there's a rat and you know how I feel about fucking rats." He said growing angry by the idea.