part 10. his last present

Naruto was taking a shower. Kakashi and shikamaru just said goodbye to the babies. Shikamaru snuck into the bathroom and took naruto's clothes. Kakashi put rose pedals leading to the bedroom. Shikamaru was putting pedals on the bed and started writing notes. Naruto came out the bathroom after realizing his clothes were gone. Kakashi and shikamaru were no where to be seen. Naruto looked down and saw the pedals and saw a note saying "this way" with an arrow pointing to the room. So naruto followed the pedals. He was gonna grab clothes but when he opened the draw there was no clothes. Only a note that said "no clothes are needed". Naruto sighed and rolled his eyes. He turned around and saw the pedals on the bed with a note saying "put this on and lay down" with a blind fold. He was confused but followed what the note said. Kakashi and shikamaru came in but said nothing. Shikamaru activated his shadow strangle jutsu. and made it grab naruto's wrists and ankles. To where he was spread eagle on the bed. "What the?" Naruto said. "Kakashi?..... Is that you?" Naruto asked.

"Shhhh." Kakashi said. Though naruto couldn't tell if it was kakashi. Shikamaru had chocolate syrup and started to pour it on naruto's member. Then he started licking it off causing naruto to moan. Kakashi captured naruto's lips in a heated kiss. Before moving down to his neck, then down to his nipples. So many senses in naruto was going off. He didn't know how to react. All he could do was moan out of control. He kept pulling at the restraints trying to free his hands but failing. While shikamaru was licking up the chocolate on naruto's dick he slicked up his fingers. He got 3 fingers into naruto and started scissoring his fingers. They where driving naruto crazy. Shikamaru made his jutsu change to where naruto's hands were above his head. And it let go of his ankles. Shikamaru lifted naruto against the wall and slipped into him. Naruto started moaning out of control until he was cut off by kakashi's lips. Kakashi pulled away and removed naruto's blindfold. Naruto blinked and saw kakashi and shikamaru smirking. He was confused for a moment until shikamaru thrust into him again pulling out a loud moan.

"Be careful shika we don't want to wake the babies." Naruto said out of breath.

"Don't worry we took care of that." Kakashi whispered in naruto's ear before sucking on his earlobe. Naruto was a moaning mess. Kakashi turned and started kissing shikamaru as he still thrust into naruto. Naruto saw them kissing making him even hornier. Kakashi put naruto's arms around shikamaru's neck. He then moved them away from the wall and got behind naruto. He lubed up his member before easing himself into naruto with shikamaru. Naruto screamed out with pain at first but then turned into pleasure. Naruto started kissing shikamaru as kakashi started sucking naruto's neck. Naruto was in heaven. The men he loved were not only getting along, but he was also getting pounded out by both of them at the same time. Naruto ended up exploding all over his and shikamaru's chest. Shikamaru chuckled but didn't stop fucking him. Until he exploded inside naruto. He pulled out. He released his jutsu, and both of them moved naruto to the bed on all fours. Kakashi continued to fuck naruto's ass, as shikamaru went around to in front of naruto and shoved his dick in Naruto's mouth. As shikamaru was fucking naruto's mouth naruto started swirling his tongue around the tip. Causing shikamaru to moan out loud. Shikamaru leaned forward and started to make out with kakashi. Kakashi got an idea and pulled out of naruto. Shikamaru continued to fuck naruto's mouth as kakashi went around to behind shikamaru. And stuck a couple of slicked up fingers into shikamaru. Shikamaru screamed out in surprise and pleasure. He didn't expect that kakashi was scissoring shikamaru wanting to get him ready. Kakashi really wanted to fuck shikamaru. He felt that shikamaru was ready so he slid his slicked up member into him. He was so much tighter than naruto that kakashi almost exploded immediately. He was able to hold himself though and started thrusting. Naruto repositioned himself to where he was sitting in front shikamaru while sucking his dick. Kakashi found that spot on shikamaru's collarbone and bite down hard. Causing shikamaru to start to explode. Naruto pulled away in time for shikamaru to explode all over naruto's face and chest. Naruto smiled and used his finger to scoop up some of shikamaru's seed and lick it off his finger. The sight was so hot it caused kakashi to explode inside shikamaru. Shikamaru ended up getting horny again from the sight. Kakashi was tapped out because his release was one big one. Naruto laid shikamaru down and started to ride him. Kakashi leaned over to kiss naruto. Naruto was a moaning mess he loved this. Shikamaru was stroking naruto while he was riding him. Naruto exploded so hard it went all over shikamaru's face. Shikamaru licked it off his lips. As he exploded inside naruto due to him clenching from his orgasm. Naruto collapsed onto shikamaru. Shikamaru moved enough to not disturb naruto but be resting kakashi. Naruto looked up at kakashi.

"By the way. Where the fuck are my children?" Naruto asked slightly upset he didn't know.

"Yamato and sai took them for the night because they knew about your present. They will be bringing them home in the morning." Kakashi told him.

"Oh ok." Naruto said resting his head down back onto shikamaru. He knew he could rest easy now. He knew he could trust Yamato and sai no matter what. Especially with them being former anbu members. He drifted to sleep as kakashi played with his hair. Kakashi and shikamaru stayed up for a couple of minutes talking about nonsense until they both fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you liked naruto's last present for his birthday hehe. I'm nasty asf 😂 enjoy guys. This might be the last chapter I haven't decided yet. If its not there will only be one more. See you next time my lovelies. Love you guys ❤ bye