part 8. what the?

Naruto woke up to get ready to leave for work. He woke up on kakashi and smiled. Then he looked and saw shikamaru with him. He was confused and kakashi was holding both of them like it was nothing. He knew that what ever time they were forced to spend together made them stop avoiding each other. But what happened to make them this close. And wait when did shikamaru get in bed with them? Naruto put all this out of his head and hopped in the shower. Shikamaru woke up not to much later. "Kakashi where's naruto?" Shikamaru asked kakashi.

"I don't know. I do know this is one of the best sleeps I've had in a while. The babies actually slept all night." Kakashi said while stretching. When shikamaru walked out the room he saw naruto making 4 bottles. Naruto turned around and saw him.

"Help me feed the babies?" He asked shikamaru. He smiled and grabbed 2 of the bottles as naruto grabbed the other 2. They were feeding the babies in the nursery and naruto had to bring it up. "When did you get in the bed last night?" He asked.

"I don't really know. A lot of last night is a blur. I guess it was when kakashi moved and we were half asleep or something." Shikamaru told him. Only about half of that was true though. Some of last night was a little blurry. But not as much as he would want it to be. He don't know what got into him last night. When they finished feeding the babies they said bye and headed to work. They were in the office when shikamaru just wanted to touch naruto. He put him up against the wall and smirked.

"Shika we shouldn't. Kakashi is gonna be upset about sharing. Its kinda unfair to. Like I get 2 but you both only get me. I don't know my mind is just rambling." Naruto said without taking a breath.

"Shhhhh its ok i don't think kakashi would mind to much." Shikamaru said as he stepped closer. He started to kiss naruto. His hands started to roam naruto's body. Then they heard someone start to approach the office. Shikamaru practically ran to the other side of the office. As an anbu came in.

It was late and naruto fell asleep doing work at his desk. 'He's gotta stop working so hard.' Shikamaru thought to himself. He picked naruto up and took him home. Kakashi greeted them at the door. "Oh gosh what happened?" Kakashi asked shikamaru.

"He basically worked himself to death by this point." He told kakashi as he went and set naruto down in bed. Shikamaru went back and sat on the couch with kakashi. "Uggggg. This job is becoming to much of a drag." Shikamaru said as he sank into the couch. Kakashi chuckled.

"Stressed huh?" He asked shikamaru. Shikamaru nodded as he ended up resting his head on kakashi's shoulder. Kakashi got up, shikamaru whining at the loss of his pillow. Then suddenly his wrists were grabbed and pinned to the back of the couch. Shikamaru looked shocked, then kakashi whispered in his ear from behind. "Remember this move? Did you think that just because of work I would let you off the hook?" Shikamaru was speechless not sure what to say. Kakashi pulled him up to his feet and against a wall.

"Kakashi my feet hurt can I at least sit?" Shikamaru whined. Kakashi smirked knowing how to fix the problem. He picked shikamaru up to where his back was against the wall still, but his legs were wrapped around kakashi's waist. Shikamaru looked at kakashi. "You are suck a smart ass." Shikamaru said. Kakashi just chuckled before starting to kiss him. Kakashi moved his mouth down to his neck, trying to find the right spot. When he slightly bite at shikamaru's collarbone shikamaru let out a little moan. Kakashi smirked before speaking.

"Oh you like that don't you?" He said before returning to that spot. Shikamaru couldn't do anything but nod. Kakashi smirked while nibbling at that spot. He started to realize the harder the nibbles the louder the moan. He bite down harder and shikamaru instinctively dug his nails into kakashi's back, and practically screamed with pleasure. Kakashi quickly covered shikamaru's mouth. "Shhh before we wake someone." Kakashi told him. He nodded. Kakashi removed his hand from his mouth, and went right back to that spot. Shikamaru had to stop his scream that time. Kakashi started making his hand travel down to shikamaru's member.

In the bedroom naruto woke up. He started to walk to the living room. Until he saw kakashi holding shikamaru against a wall, nibbling his neck with his hands on shikamaru's dick. Naruto stopped for a minute. 'Dam i really am tired. I'm seeing shit. I'm going back to bed.' Naruto thought to himself while heading back to bed. At this point shikamaru was reaching his limit. He released all over the inside on his boxers and all over kakashi's hand. Kakashi pulled his hand out with an evil smirk. Then he looked at shikamaru in the eyes as he licked shikamaru's seed off his fingers. Shikamaru sat there with a shocked expression. "There no more stress." Kakashi said before he started chuckling as he moved them to the kitchen, and set shikamaru down on the counter. "One thing you gotta know, that your gonna learn is, I'm a nasty son of a bitch." Kakashi said handing shikamaru a wet washcloth. Shikamaru didn't know what to say at this point. "And one more thing that naruto already found out. Calling me sensei gets me going. I guess I'm just a dirty pervert." He told shikamaru while leaning on the counter close to shikamaru. He pecked him on the lips before backing up. "Clean up so we can get to bed." He said. Shikamaru cleaned up and kakashi picked him back up, to bring him to bed with him. This time shikamaru was in the middle getting spooned by kakashi while spooning naruto.

Hey guys I'm back. I don't know if its gonna be tonight or tomorrow but I have an idea for my one shots book so watch for that. I love you all. Goodbye my lovelies.❤