part 7. getting what he wants

Naruto walked into the house to see that his boys had both fallen asleep on the couch. He motioned for Yamato to come in but be quiet. Naruto and Yamato where feeding the babies in the nursery. "Have they ever been that close before?" Yamato asked naruto. He shook his head.

"Absolutely not. They stayed home today because I forced them to spend some time together. It seems like they are always avoiding each other. Or look like they wanna kill each other. And I know its because of me." Naruto told him.

"Because of you? How so?" He asked.

"Well as you know me and kakashi love each other. But shika loves me too. And kakashi knows that. He's known that since we started dating. But I didn't find out until I got pregnant. And I know that I had feelings for shika but I didn't know that it was this." Naruto said feeling a little sad.

"Well hey at least your plan worked they are closer from the looks of it. They definitely aren't avoiding each other." Yamato laughed trying to make naruto feel better.

"You know you have always been able to make me feel better ever since I was younger." Naruto said.

"Let's not talk or think about that." Yamato chuckled. Once the babies were down for bed Yamato said goodbye and took his leave. Naruto saw the boys still asleep. So he decided to not wake them, and just got 2 blankets and put one on each of them. Then naruto got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Shikamaru woke up and looked up seeing kakashi. He then realized where he fell asleep. He realized they both had blankets. Knowing they didn't have them before he fell asleep, he figured naruto was home and probably asleep by now. He looked at the clock seeing it was like 2 am. Shikamaru got a wicked idea. He silently and carefully put kakashi's arms on the back of the couch. He activated his shadow strangle jutsu and made it wrap softly around kakashi's wrists and ankles. He carefully got onto kakashi's lap and decided to wake him up with kisses down his neck. Kakashi woke up startled because he couldn't move his hands or feet. Then he saw shikamaru and relaxed a bit. But not completely. "Shikamaru you wanna tell me why I can't move any of my limbs?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru lightly chuckled.

"Shhhh you might wake the babies or our love." Shikamaru whispered.

"You wanna answer my question?" Kakashi whispered.

"Oh because I've been dying to see you like this. I love it." Shikamaru said with an evil smirk. Kakashi showed amusement on his face. It confused shikamaru.

"So this is the only way you can dominate me?" Kakashi chuckled. "You that scared that I'm more dominant than you?" Kakashi said with even more amusement now. This made shikamaru upset.

"You think that you can dominate me?" Shikamaru asked. Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Well I guess we'll never know. Because look who's tied up." Now shikamaru was the one with amusement on his face. Because kakashi started to look upset. Shikamaru knew what he was trying to do but it didn't work. Luckily for shikamaru kakashi had no shirt on just like most days that he stayed home. He started kissing kakashi then started to move his kisses down his jawline, down his neck, then down his chest. When he got to kakashi's waistband of his pants he slipped a couple of fingers under the band but then stopped. Kakashi was getting aggravated at the teasing. Shikamaru laughed and undid his jutsu releasing kakashi. "That's pay back for yesterday." He told kakashi. Even though he knew that wasn't completely the truth. He wanted kakashi and he didn't know why. He went to walk away but his wrists were grabbed. Then he was turned around to face who had him. He now was staring at kakashi right in the eyes. He was startled at first. Kakashi had a wicked smirk on his face. He backed shikamaru up against a wall, arms pinned above his head.

"Now if you wanna keep playing these games. Your gonna learn quick that you can't beat me in a dominant situation. I will always win. Do you hear me?" Kakashi asked shikamaru in his dominant sensei tone. Shikamaru nodded. He didn't understand why but something in kakashi made shikamaru submit to him. He didn't like it at all. He was always the dominant one in situations like this. Kakashi ran his hands up under shikamaru's shirt feeling him up. "Now are we gonna be a good boy? And be closer to me for naruto?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru gulped hard and nodded. "Good now let's get to bed." Kakashi said as he let shikamaru go. Shikamaru started to walk towards the couch. "Where are you going?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru looked confused. Kakashi grabbed his hand and took him to the bed with him and naruto. It was big enough to fit all 3 of them. Kakashi scooted himself into bed next to naruto. Naruto still asleep felt his lover get into bed and subconsciously laid on his chest. As he settled kakashi grabbed shikamaru's arm pulling him down on the bed, and had him rest his head on kakashi's chest too. Kakaahi had both his arms wrapped around the boys on either side of him. Them both just missing each other resting on his chest. "Goodnight angels." Kakashi whispered to the sleeping boys. Placing kisses to each of the boys heads. Then he drifted off to sleep himself.

I know the chapter is a little shorter guys but I been busy all day and its like 4 am I just wanted to get this out asap so I can sleep. I love you all😘. Goodbye and goodnight my lovelies❤.