part 1. the new hokage

Naruto woke up excited. Today was his first day as hokage. He knew it was gonna be hard work but he was still looking forward to it. When naruto woke up he felt weird. Then all of a sudden he had to throw up. He ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. "Thank god kakashi is still asleep, I don't want him to see me like this." Naruto whispered to himself. "I don't know why I'm like this though I haven't been feeling sick before this." He said to himself. Then he heard the nine tails laugh from inside him. Naruto rolled his eyes and went into his mind to have a conversation with him. "kurama why are you in here laughing like I missed something obvious." Naruto asked the fox.

"Not obvious to you but obvious to me." The fox said still trying to sleep like always.

" The fox said still trying to sleep like always

"What is that supposed to mean." Naruto said while yawning. "God why am I so tired? I just woke up." Naruto said more to himself then anything. Kurama laughed again before replying.

"Your pregnant kit." He said. Naruto sat there in shock for a moment.

"Wait pregnant? How is that even possible?" Naruto asked the fox with panic.

"It's because of me being here. Because your a jinchuriki. Although I did suspect you to get someone else pregnant before getting pregnant yourself. And yes you are still able to get females pregnant. You do have the working parts of a man. Just because of me you are also able to carry children." The fox explained to naruto. Naruto didn't know what to say. He was in so much shock.

"I gotta go. I gotta process this for a bit. I'll talk to you later." Naruto said before leaving his mind. He sat in the bathroom for a minute before showering and getting ready to get going as he was walking through the kitchen he saw kakashi.

"Hey sweetie I made you some ramen for breakfast as a thank you for getting me out of that office." Kakashi said laughing.

"Thank you so much hun but I gotta get going I'm not that hungry anyway. Love you" He said before kissing kakashi goodbye. 'That's gonna make him suspicious but the smell is making me wanna vomit again I gotta go.' Naruto thought to himself. He heard the fox laugh again. 'Stupid fox.' He thought.

He finally got to the hokage tower where shikamaru was already there. "Hey naru you ready to get started?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yea shika I guess." He answered tiredly. Shikamaru got worried.

"Hey you ok? Your usually cheerful. You still tired?" Shikamaru started asking all these questions.

"No I'm fine. God." Naruto snapped. He didn't mean to but it just happened. It was like half way through the day then shikamaru noticed naruto's ring. (Check my last book for details) Shikamaru was shocked.

"Hey naru wanna tell me what's with the ring?" He asked as casually as he could.

"Not really." Naruto answered in the same deflated tone he's been using all day. At this point shikamaru burst.

"Ok naru what the hell is your problem? What is wrong with you lately?" Shikamaru said. Naruto got up from his seat.

"You know what I don't have to deal with this I'm fucking going home." Naruto said aggravated. He started to walk away and then he couldn't move a single muscle. He knew exactly what happened. Shikamaru's shadow justsu. Now naruto was pissed. "Shikamaru let me go now." Naruto said angrily. It broke shikamaru's heart to hear him use his real name instead of his nickname. Now he really knew something was wrong. But he approached naruto softly.

"Naru I'm not trying to make you upset. I'm just trying to find out what's going on with you." He said.

"I FOUND OUT IM FUCKING PREGNANT ALL RIGHT." He yelled not meaning to before he started to cry. His hormones were all out of whack. Shikamaru was in shock for a minute. He stepped in front of naruto and then released his jutsu. Then hugged naruto.

"Why didn't you tell me from the beginning naru? And more importantly. how?" shikamaru asked.

"I'm not 100% sure shika I just know what kurama told me." Naruto said between sobs while sniffling.

"The nine tails? What did he say?" Naruto told shikamaru everything the fox told him. "I think we should call lady tsunade to have her check you out." Shikamaru said.

"Wait." Naruto said with panic. "Your the only one I've told. I'm scared." Naruto said with sad eyes.

"Naruto you know how lady tsunade is. If we tell her everything she will keep it a secret but this is an issue with your health." Naruto just nodded. He knew shikamaru was right and he wasn't gonna take no for an answer. So they called tsunade over and told her everything, and she told them to come with her to the hospital so she could do an ultrasound. She looked and saw 4 pups.

"Yea seems like its true naruto. You are pregnant. And it looks like there is 4 of them see. 1. 2. 3. 4" She said pointing to every pup. Naruto was shocked and so was shikamaru. "Would you like some pictures?" She asked naruto. He just nodded. Him and shikamaru headed back to the tower. once they got to the office naruto just stared at the pictures. He couldn't believe it.

"Hey naru maybe you should leave those here until your ready to tell kakashi." Shikamaru suggested.

"Yea your right. But where? I don't want them to get messed up." Naruto said.

"We can pin them up on the corkboard over here. So you can always see them." Shikamaru suggested. Naruto nodded before walking over to the board and putting them up. Shikamaru wanted to tell naruto how he felt, mainly after seeing that ring knowing exactly what it is. Even without naruto telling him. 'Maybe a different day shikamaru maybe a different day. Even though its gonna be harder with them having kids now' shikamaru thought to himself.

Hey guys here I am with my second book to my last one. Have fun. Love you guys. Byyyyeeeee