part 5. whats in his head?

Warning: 18+ content

Shikamaru has been staying with naruto and kakashi for about a week now. It was early in the morning when shikamaru got up to get ready for the day. When he came out the bathroom he saw kakashi in the kitchen making coffee. "Hey shikamaru. Sleep well?" Kakashi asked him. Shikamaru just shrugged as he sat down as kakashi passed him a mug of coffee.

"I think ima go take some time to myself." Shikamaru abruptly said. Kakashi was confused. Shikamaru had been fine lately from what it seemed like, but now he seemed like something was very wrong. Even after working long hours with naruto he would come home happy to see the babies.

"Is everything ok?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru just nodded his head but did not look up. Kakashi was upset that the young Nara couldn't even look up at him. He grabbed shikamaru's chin and lifted his head to look him in the eyes. "You listen to me if you ever need someone to talk to both me and naruto are both here for you. Do you understand me? We care about how you feel." Kakashi said to shikamaru sternly. Shikamaru was shocked by his words. He didn't know that kakashi actually cared about him. He thought he just tolerated him because of naruto.

"You know sensei you keep acting like that naruto is gonna get the wrong idea." Shikamaru said as he stood. "Oh and it's still weird seeing you without your mask." Shikamaru chuckled. Leave it to him to make a comment to change the whole subject. Kakashi just rolled his eyes and headed to the couch with his coffee. He was sitting on the couch for about 2 minutes before one of the babies started to cry. He really needed to find some help. He's only one guy and there are 4 kids. He was trying to think of the one person that could be loving enough to the kids. He went and picked up Naruko then He started to think. He looked at her.

"Who would be good enough for my little princesses?" He asked her. The baby looked like she shrugged. But he just put it off as a funny coincidence. "How about tsunade maybe?" The baby shook her head looking like she was gonna cry. "Yea no your right her temper is to high. Maybe sakura." This time the baby did cry. "Shhhh shhhh your right she's to mean. Oh I got it Yamato." The baby cooed and clapped her small hands. "Yea you like Yamato to help with you guys? You got it. As long as he keeps his hands off daddy naruto this will work out great." Kakashi then stopped, and looked down at the baby. "Did we just have a conversation?" The baby just stared at him. "Oh god daddy needs some sleep. He put the baby back to sleep before hopping in bed himself. The alarm soon went off for naruto to go to work. "Naruto you have 2 seconds to get up and turn that alarm off before I use lighting style on you." Kakashi said as he was so angry due to being so tired. That maked naruto jolt out of bed and turn the alarm off before getting ready. He walked into the living room to see shikamaru sleeping on the couch with Ryuu on his chest. He chuckled to himself. They looked so adorable. He went over and looked at Ryuu.

"Oh my god you look exactly like me

"Oh my god you look exactly like me."he whispered to himself with a chuckle. He picked him up and placed him in the crib next the his brother and sister's cribs. Before going back over to wake up shikamaru. "Come on shika we gotta get to work." He said. Shikamaru groaned and got up. As they were about to leave kakashi came out to say goodbye. "Babe are you sure you'll be alright? You look so tired." Naruto said concerned.

"Yea sweetie I'm gonna call someone to help today." Kakashi told him.

"Really that's great. Who?" He asked.

"Yamato." Kakashi said without a second thought. At that moment shikamaru and naruto started looking at him like he had 5 heads.

"Um are you sure about that kakashi?" Shikamaru asked concerned.

"Yes I'm over the shit that happened so long ago. Besides I'm sure he's the only one I know that has a loving side. To where he can care for the children. Just go everything will be fine." Kakashi said as he shoved naruto and shikamaru out the door.

"No blood shed in my home while I'm gone. Unless its an intruder." Naruto yelled back at kakashi. Kakashi sighed.

"They worry to much." He said to himself. He called up Yamato to see if he could help and he was there in 5 minutes.

Naruto and shikamaru were at the office. Shikamaru saw naruto get out of his seat to go to a file cabinet. 'Perfect' shikamaru thought. He went over and locked the door. "Shika what are you d-" was all naruto could say before shikamaru's lips were on his. He was caught off guard. He knew he should have pushed away but he just couldn't. He wanted this and he knew he did. Shikamaru's tongue demanded entrance and even though naruto knew he shouldn't he granted him entrance. Shikamaru moved his mouth to naruto's jaw line and then down his neck. "Shika we shouldn't be doing this." Naruto said out of breath. Shikamaru moved his mouth off of naruto's skin just enough to speak.

"Are you telling me to stop?" He asked naruto. Naruto wanted to say yes but he wanted this so bad he was unable to tell him to stop. "That's what I thought." Shikamaru said with a smirk after a long pause. Then went right back to kissing naruto's neck. He was able to get naruto's shirt off. Naruto got to the point where he just gave into his desires. He started to strip shikamaru too. Shikamaru moved them over to the desk. He bent naruto over in and whispered in his ear. "I've wanted you for so long. May I have you." Naruto whimpered at the love he felt just from that sentence. He always was the type that needed love when sleeping with someone. He nodded his head letting shikamaru know that it was ok to continue. "Thank you beautiful." He whispered. Causing another whimper to escape naruto's lips. Shikamaru smirked as he got the lube that he knew naruto kept in his top draw of his desk. He wanted to go easy on naruto but when he found out he could slip in 3 fingers with ease he wasn't worried about that. After he felt naruto was prepared. He decided it was time. Naruto felt him go in and gasped he was a couple inches shorter that kakashi but he was definitely thicker. Once he was in there naruto needed a minute to adjust. When he felt naruto was good shikamaru started thrusting fast. Naruto couldn't stop the scream of pleasure that left his lips. Shikamaru smirked at his noises. He leaned down and whispered to naruto again. "Keep it down sweetie someone might hear." It took only a short while before shikamaru found naruto's sweet spot. He kept hitting it. He grabbed naruto and pulled him up to where his back was against shikamaru's chest. Shikamaru started to kiss naruto's neck and jaw line again causing him to cry out in pleasure. Shikamaru quickly put his hand over naruto's mouth causing naruto to clench showing that he liked it. Shikamaru smirked against his skin and he used his free hand to go down to naruto's member. Naruto ended up busting all over his desk soon after that. Him clenching up caused shikamaru to follow right after. Shikamaru let go of naruto slowly making sure he didn't collapse to the floor. Shikamaru grabbed the baby wipes naruto had in his desk for when the babies came to see him. And he helped naruto clean up. As naruto was sitting at his desk relaxed shikamaru spoke. "This is probably a bad time to realize this but I didn't have a condom." He said worried. Naruto chuckled.

"Its ok granny gave me birth control that should work on me like it does for woman." Naruto said. Shikamaru sighed a breath of relief.

"I love you naru." He said walking over to naruto.

"I love you too shika." Naruto said before shikamaru kissed him.

Hey guys I'm back and you guys are lucky its late asf here lol. Here's a twist chapter for you lol. Love you all. Goodbye and goodnight my lovelies. hope You enjoy❤❤❤