7. Let's go clubbing

YOUR POV

I woke up and found Santana laying next to me watching TikToks on her phone, I turned around to face her "Good morning" I whispered. She looked at me and turned off her phone "great, someone woke up" She said and I giggled.

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my teeth and I put on my swimsuit.

When I finished I found out that Quinn was the only one still sleeping.

"C, mon guys let's go have breakfast while Quinn wakes up," Santana told us. We sat at the table and started having breakfast "mmm chocolate pancakes, I love them" Brittany said. 

5 minutes later

"Hey guys, good morning," Quinn said sitting down at the table with us. Wow, she is beautiful even in the morning.

"Okay, now that we are all together, let's get ready and head down to the beach!" Tina excitedly said.

------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the beach and as soon as we arrived, Santana and I got into the ocean. "Sooo, how are you feeling,?" She asked me while we were chilling in the ocean "I'm feeling great, thanks for inviting me" I replied "I mean, you are my best friend how could I not invite you to this trip" she smiled "Yeah sure" 

After a few minutes, Santana and I returned with the other ones. I grabbed a towel and I started drying myself "Oh San I need to ask you something..." Quinn asked her "Whatsup" 

"So one friend of mine is also here with his friends, can I go with them for just a couple hours?" Quinn said and I thought great she is going to go with some boys instead of being with us, instantly I felt some kind of jealousy but I tried to ignore it. 

"Okay fine, you can go but Mercedes is going with you, and tell him that he has to drop you at the house, not too late," Mercedes didn't want to go with Quinn and we could notice that from her face.

Santana told Quinn "yes, I'm going to see boys without shirts!!" Mercedes said and they started walking towards a big group of boys that were hanging out a few meters away from us. I watched them go and I stood there a little bit sad.

--------------------------------------------

After the beach we got back to the house, Quinn and Mercedes still had not arrive. 

"I'm going to take a bath" I told Santana, Brittany, and Tina 

While I was in the shower I just stood there and for some weird reason i couldn't stop thinking of Quinn.

--------------------------------------------

When I got out of the bathroom i found out that quinn and Mercedes were already back.

I heard Mercedes and Quinn telling Santana that they wanted to go to a club that night with the friends that they went to earlier. Personally, i don't like going out clubbing, i get tired of the people very often plus I'm so introverted so i was hoping that Santana told her no.

"hey what are you guys talking about?" i told them while i was drying my hair with a towel "we are going to a very popular club that is in the nearest town" Santana filled me in. 

"Okay have fun, I'll stay here" i told Santana "Oh cmon Y/N i know you hate those things but do it for us, do it for me" she added 

"im ready" We turned around finding Quinn wearing a short white dress, i saw her, and i was in shock at how she was looking "Great, we'll wait for Y/N to change her clothes and we can go" Mercedes added "guys i don't want to go," i told them "why? it will be fun, i promise" Quinn grabbed my arm and made puppy eyes "fine il be back in 5 minutes" i sighed.

--------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, we arrived at the club, There were a lot of people waiting in line and I was already stressed.

"Come this way, my friend can open the back door for us," Quinn said and we followed her. 

"girls this is Matthew he is a good friend of mine" Quinn said hugging Mathew. I felt something strange, i didn't want to say that i was jealous of the way that he was holding her but the truth is that i was. 

We entered the club and the first thing i did was quickly walk to the bar "I'm going for a beer someone wants anything?" i asked the girls "il come with you" Quinn said and my mouth was doing a very weird and cringe smile. She smiled back and i followed her to the bar.

While we were waiting for our drinks a girl suddenly tapped my back "hey, you want to dance?" the stranger said, i was in shock and i didn't know how to respond to her. I was not used to flirting with girls so I stood there thinking about my response when suddenly Quinn responded for me "she came with me, sorry bye" Quinn said putting her arm around my neck and looking at the girl very angrily.

 I was not used to flirting with girls so I stood there thinking about my response when suddenly Quinn responded for me "she came with me, sorry bye" Quinn said putting her arm around my neck and looking at the girl very angrily

The unknown girl quickly turned around and left with fear.