3. Bye Gorgeous

YOUR POV

I was laying in bed watching tv when my phone lighted up 

* @ QuinnFabrayyy wants to follow you *

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream from the top of my lungs 

"What happened, sweetie?! My mom came running out of nowhere "No.... nothing... everything's fine" I smiled and suddenly we heard the doorbell "Are you waiting for someone?" My mom asked "Oh that must be Rachel, il go" My mom went back to her room

I walked down the stairs and I stopped before I opened the door, I took a big sight and I turned the doorknob., "Hi" Rachel said "come in" I guided her to the living room and we sat down on the couch "Do you want something to drink?" I asked her "No thanks I'm fine" She replied and we both looked down "Look Rachel, you are an amazing girl and I had a lot of fun when we first started to hanging out but, I prefer to be just friends," I said  "I really really like you Y/N. Maybe we can be just friends with benefits what do you think?" actually, I didn't thought of that idea, I mean, I like kissing Rachel but that's it, so maybe this could work plus Rachel and I started going out because we always kissed at parties.

"Are you sure about this, I don't want to hurt you in any way" I told her and she took my hand "I'm fine with that, and if one day you fall in love with another girl just tell me and we can be JUST friends"

I was really impressed with how Rachel was handling things, so I agree and she left my house.

When Rachel left I remembered the notification on my phone and I ran upstairs to my room. I threw myself onto the bed and I reached for my phone that was on the nightstand.

I looked at the notification for a minute and then I clicked it.

*accept and follow back*

After a few seconds, Quinn accepted my follow and I started stalking her, I went thru all her photos, she had a lot of photos in bikini and something strange happened..... WHY I'M GETTING HORNY? I thought and I turned off my phone.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day I was hanging out with Santana at the main entrance of the school when suddenly she told me "Shit, I forgot some books in my car" She took out her car keys "Il come with you" we exit and walked to her car. She took out her books and closed the door "Hey babes!" Quinn said getting out of her car. She hugged Santana and then it was my turn, at least she is polite for greeting me too,  when she hugged me I could smell her perfume, vanilla with coconut. 

The three of us went back to school, I saw Kurt, Blaine, and Tina looking at us with surprised faces, I know that seeing me walking with Quinn is a very very big deal.

"Well I have class, see you later," I said to Santana "Bye gorgeous" Quinn told me with her annoying, flirty, beautiful smile.

I smiled awkwardly and I walked to class, while I was getting to my class Kurt appeared "was Y/N Y/L/N walking next to Quinn Fabray? what did I miss?" He asked and I just kept walking "I don't know suddenly she is being friendly with me, she even ...

I smiled awkwardly and I walked to class, while I was getting to my class Kurt appeared "was Y/N Y/L/N walking next to Quinn Fabray? what did I miss?" He asked and I just kept walking "I don't know suddenly she is being friendly with me, she even called me gorgeous" I replied, I was not so shocked that she called me that because she is the type of girl who is always like, hey beautiful, what's up love and all those things, so I didn't take it personally. 

"Well maybe she wants to be friends with everyone since it's out last year," He told me "yeah maybe....." I added