4. Party

YOUR POV

"tonight Puck is hosting a party in his house, are you guys coming?" Artie told us while we were eating in the cafeteria "How did you know that his having a party?" I asked her barely touching the food from my plate "He told me to invite you guys" He replied "that's weird" Mercedes added, "So, are you coming or not?" Artie asked "I'm not sure, I don't like their parties," I said, "Have you ever been to one?" Blaine spoke out "No, but I don't like his group of homophobic friends" 

"Or maybe because Puck is Quinn's best friend and you hate her" Kurt looked at me with an annoying smile, or maybe he said that because he knows that actually, I'm starting to like Quinn (as a friend)

"I don't hate her....... fine il go" 

---------------------------------------------------

SANTANA BESTIE

Are you going to Puck's house?

Unfortunately, yes

Can you give me a ride, I told Quinn but she is going with the guy that's going out

Sure, you know I'll always be there when your other friends let you down :)

Stop playing the victim, see you at 8. Love youuuu

---------------------------------------------------------

Santana arrived at my house and we drive to Puck's

When we arrived Santana began to greet everyone and I was there like a wall because no one was even looking at me.

Finally, I saw Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, and Tina so I run up to them.

"Hey guys," I told them "Y/N SHOT SHOT SHOT" Blaine shouted and I turned to Kurt "Is he drunk already?" I asked him "Yup, he's having the time of his life" I turned to Blaine and opened my mouth feeling the heat of the alcohol entering my body "woohoo" We all screamed and we started to dance.

After a few hours everyone was drunk, imagine my gay group friend hanging out with the most homophobic guys at school, hugging each other and having shots together. It was pretty bizarre but it was fun.

I was at the bar filling my cup when I caught myself looking at the girl who was holding a cup while dancing, the blonde girl with the most beautiful eyes, maybe I was drunk but I knew that was Quinn.

After filling my cup I walked back to my friends when someone bumped into me and I fell to the ground,  suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm to get me up "Hey love" I got up and saw Quinn standing in front of me "Oh, hey, thanks" I said and she...

After filling my cup I walked back to my friends when someone bumped into me and I fell to the ground,  suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm to get me up "Hey love" I got up and saw Quinn standing in front of me "Oh, hey, thanks" I said and she laughed "Its okay, come with me you are soaking wet with alcohol" She grabbed me by the wrist guiding me to the nearest bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and I just stood in front of the mirror fixing my hair, then she grabbed a towel and started to dry my clothes "Can I tell you something?" she spoke out "sure" I told her, actually I was doing an amazing job by not being so nervous "I regret not knowing you before, you are very funny" She said and that took me by surprised "How do you know I'm funny if we never talk" I replied "I have seen how your friends laugh at your jokes, and it's pretty contagious" She smiled and I looked at her "well thanks" 

we stood there smiling when someone knocked on the door "Babe, are you in there?" I didn't recognize the voice "yeah, just one minute" Quinn replied to the mysterious voice and I guessed it was the tall guy who was with Quinn earlier. "are you okay?" she asked me and I simply nodded "great" she opened the door and she left, leaving me there trying to process what just had happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After the party, I got home and I lay in bed, I was so drunk that I didn't even put my pajamas on. The hangover is going to be painful, I thought and I fell asleep.