1. What Is Happening To Me

YOUR POV

FIRST DAY OF YOUR LAST YEAR AT MCKINLEY

Kurt and I were walking down the hall towards Spanish class "it feels so good to be back" i told him and he smiled "I know, I missed you so much" He added.

We entered the classroom and instantly I locked eyes with Santana, she runs to hug me "Oh my god!!!!" she screamed and I hug her tight "How's my best friend in the whole world? I ask her breaking apart "Hot,  as always" we laughed and heard Mr Shue opening the door.

"Everyone take your seats, I'm so happy to see everyone!" Mr. Shue said.

--------------------------------------------------

After Spanish class, I was at my locker with Kurt and Santana talking about summer "So, what's happening between Rachel and you?" Kurt asked me and I turned to close my locker "Oh oh, Y/N is already bored?" Santana said "No, I mean she's great. She went with her dads to Europe so we didn't see each other." I closed my locker "But......" Santana added "But I think she's not my type" 

"You only want girls who look like barbies, that's why you are single," Kurt told me and I grinned "What can I say, I have good taste" We laughed, and suddenly we heard Quinn screaming to Santana "Santana, come!" 

I looked at Quinn who was pretty far from us, and we locked eyes.

It was really strange we have never done that before, we stood there looking at each other for 10 seconds and without notice it Santana was already next to her

It was really strange we have never done that before, we stood there looking at each other for 10 seconds and without notice it Santana was already next to her. I quickly turned to Kurt and Quinn and Santana left.

"It's pretty weird that you and Quinn are the only ones who don't speak to each other" Kurt told me as we kept walking "I don't have the desire to talk to her" 

"Yeah, say that to every guy in the school" We laughed.

-----------------------------------------------

I was in chemistry class when suddenly I needed to pee so bad "Can I go to the bathroom?" I lift my arm and the teacher just nodded. I opened the classroom door and I saw Quinn walking out her classroom which was a few doors next to mine, I saw her quickly and I started to walk faster towards the bathroom "please please that Quinn doesn't go to the bathroom" I said to myself

I sat in the toilet and suddenly I heard the door opening "fuck" I thought. I zipped my jeans and I got out. Quinn was putting lipstick on her lips and she looked at me through the mirror, I started washing my hands when suddenly Quinn spoke out "Y/N"

That caught me by surprise "Quinn" I said pretty normal, but strangely I was so nervous. I looked up at the mirror and I saw that she kept staring at me, we locked eyes again like in the morning, but this time was different, I felt like I knew her, as if we were friends. I finished washing my hands and I left the bathroom. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Is anybody home?!" I said closing my house door "Hey princess" My mom said walking out of the kitchen, she gave me a kiss on my forehead "How was school?" 

"It was fine, I'm so tired I'm going to take nap" I left my backpack on the floor "You don't want to eat?" "later mom, love you" I went up to my room and I lay in the bed, when I was about to sleep I saw Quinn and I open my eyes quickly

"What is happening to me?" I said out loud