6. Never Have I Ever

YOUR POV

GIRLS TRIP 

Santana: Girls I have a surprise!

Brittany: A pony?

Santana: No, better

*Santana added you to the group chat*

Santana: Suprisee, Y/N is coming with us

Hey guys :)

Quinn F: Oh my god, this is the best surprise ever!!!

Tina: Y/N Yeeeeeei

Mercedes: I'm so happy

Quinn: I'm so excited!

Santana: Okay see you guys tomorrow at 7 am at my house

-----------------------------------

Wow, that was weird, I didn't know Quinn would be so happy that I went with them.

6 AM

I woke up thanks to my alarm, I took a shower and I put on some shorts and a Hawaiian shirt because obviously, we have to be in style to go to the beach.

"Are you ready?" My mom shouted at me, I could tell she was in the kitchen.

I walked down and I found that my mom had made me some waffles before she took me to Santana's

"Mom, it smells delicious, thanks" I grabbed a plate and start eating my waffles.

After my mom and I had breakfast she drove me to Santana's house, as usual, I was the first one.

"Geesh, why are you always so on time?" Santana told me opening the door "That's my secret talent" I smirked and I stepped inside.

We were in her room waiting for the others to arrive. "So, are you nervous?" She asked winking at me 

"Why would I be nervous?" I replied "C'mon, I think it's time that you accept that you like Quinn," She said raising her eyebrow "Okay fine, I'm done

"Why would I be nervous?" I replied "C'mon, I think it's time that you accept that you like Quinn," She said raising her eyebrow "Okay fine, I'm done. I can't stop thinking about her and these past weeks we were like really good friends and I think she's great, plus she's GORGEOUS" I told her laying on her bed watching the ceiling "Y/N as your best friend I have to tell you that you have to be careful, I don't want you to get hurt and I know that if something happens with her you are going to get hurt so I'm just telling you to be careful" She added, maybe she's overreacting, what could go wrong.

-------------------

When the others arrived we put our bags in the car and the trip started.

Santana was driving, Tina was in the passenger seat, Brittany and I were in the two seats behind and finally, Quinn and Mercedes were in the back.

"Let's play a game" Tina spoke out "Yes, I'm dying of boredom back here," Quinn said "Let's play..... never have I ever" 

"Never have I ever kissed a girl," Mercedes said and I looked at her with a serious look "Okay this doesn't count for you" She added and I laughed. Santana, Brittany, and Quinn lowered a finger "Oh my god, Quinn Fabray has kissed a girl?!" Everyone was shocked, especially me, maybe there was an opportunity for me, I thought

"What? Life is about experimenting" Quinn said with a big smile

After a few hours of playing games, sleeping, eating, and singing we arrived at Santana's beach house

"I'm sweating, it's so hot!" I said getting out of the car "Get used to it because we came in the hottest month" Santana added.

"Okay guys, there's two queen beds and two single beds, Y/N and I are going to sleep on one queen, Tina, and Brittany on the other, and Mercedes and Quinn in the single ones."

We left our bags and right away we changed into our swimming suits, I came out of the bathroom and there she was in her black bikini, I went speechless she was like a goddess, her body was so perfect that the only thing I could think about was ripping her swimsuit and make her mine....... okay a little bit too intense. 

"Let's go to the pool!" Quinn screamed and we head outside.

"Can someone put sunscreen on my back?" I asked "Sure, lay down," Quinn told me and nervously I lay down turning around, she put sunscreen on her hands and when she touched me I felt all my body shaking, her hands felt so nice and so smooth, I wish this moment lasted forever.

"Ready" She spoke out "Thanks" I kept laying face down until my body absorbed all the sunscreen.

-------------------------------------------------

We took a shower after the pool and we were in the room ready to sleep, I got into bed and Santana was lying next to me "goodnight girls, tomorrow is beach day" Santana said and she turned the light off.