Part 2

August 7th

Alessia's POV:
Todays the day me and the England girls link back up with the Man Utd girls for pre season, we had more time off from how far we got in the euros cause you know we won the bloody thing! still can't believe it btw, winning the euros with my best friends and at a home tournament front of all our families and friends like what the fuck is life!

Anyway as much as I loved the much needed break I couldn't wait to get back to football, I'd been keeping in touch with all the England girls and the Manchester girls, who have informed us all the new girls are amazing on and off the pitch which is what we want to hear, big season ahead!

We had light training today to get back into the swing of things before the real pre season starts which I'm thankful for. I arrived at the training centre at the same time as Ella funnily enough, we ran up to embrace each other even though we seen each other a few days ago for a breakfast interview, what can I say she's my best mate.

"So are you excited to be back" she exclaimed. "You know me I can't wait I was getting bored doing anything but football" I laughed, "don't worry lessi I was itching to get back as well, especially after Ibiza" "yea don't remind me it looked sick, I'm glad you had a good time with Joe though you both deserve it!" I said "You are too cute sometimes less" she gushed.

"So have you heard we've not only got new signings we've got new staff as well one of them being Abi, the personal chef me and some of the other girls have! She was telling me she's our new nutritionist, lucky us!" "I didn't know she was coming? She's got a lot to live up to from how much you keep banging on about her and her food" I giggled. "I'm telling ya less she's unreal in the kitchen but we actually became really good friends since we see each other so much, I think you both will REALLY get along I'm calling it now" she stated, "well you've bigged her up some amount I can't wait to meet her now" I laughed "I bet you can't" she teased. I gave her a nudge I knew what she was getting at. Now that she's all loved up with Joe she's been trying to set me up so we can double date which I think is hilarious, she has the best intentions at heart I just want my relationships to be natural which she also gets so she drops the subject.

Once we are inside Ella disappears before I can ask where she's going so I head to the changing rooms and I'm greeted with so many familiar faces and some new ones so I go introduce myself to the new girls and make them feel welcome while we all get ready for training.

Ella's POV:
After having a nice catch up with Less and Abi I've decided I'm going to help them both and set them up with each other because not saying I'm Cupid but ... I might as well be Cupid! I'm gonna try and recruit Mary to help though because she's good friends with both of them as well which is a big help, I'll need to catch Mary at some point and tell her my plan.

Once everyone is reacquainted with each other and ready for training we head out to the pitches and Marc welcomes us England girls back and gives us a nice pep talk and explains the aims for the season ahead and where we want to be come the end of the season, which really motivates us as a team as we know how much we've improved and still can!

After the "light session" (did not feel light) we headed back inside for lunch which was for players and staff so hopefully I can introduce Abi and Less.

As we were about to leave the changing room the physio pulls Alessia out for a check up so I take my chance to talk to Mary about my plan. "Oi Mary, hang on a second!" I shouted "Tooney good session today aye" she exclaimed "yea yea great! Anyway I have a plan" "oh god I'm scared" "no no nothing bad don't worry... I wanna try set up Abi and Less" I quietly told her "OMG i actually was thinking myself that they'd be such a good match count me in for this challenge!" I laughed at her enthusiasm, "love to hear it, hopefully we can introduce them at lunch and take it from there?" "Sounds good let's go then I'm starving after that not so light session" "TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN"

Alessia's POV:
As I was about to leave with the girls the physio pulls me out for a quick check up, "hey Alessia so I just wanted to grab you for a quick check up for the usual stats to compare for before and after pre season if that's alright with you!" "Yea of course!" He gave me the iPad and I filled out the usual questions about sleep and how well I slept and all the boring stuff then he got all the info he needed for pre season comparisons, all this took about 20 minutes so hopefully the girls aren't too far into lunch! "Thanks Alessia, have a good day!" "Bye Jamie, you too mate". Aw now that that's done get me to the canteen for some food I'm starving after that!

As I was about to walk through the doors I could hear laughing to which I could only assume was Ella as the girl just didn't have an indoor voice, as I walk through the doors I realise I'm right as I see her and some of the other English girls with her but I see an unfamiliar face at the table who I assume is the new nutritionist, Abi. Again I was right as she jumps up to greet me and introduce herself which I greatly appreciated as I was actually quite shy, I mean she's a very pretty girl. After getting the initial introductions and some minor Ella toone teasing out the way we both sat down at the table and tucked into lunch with the girls which was needed! As we were eating I noticed Ella and Mary whispering to each other and looking between me and Abigail a fair bit and Katie noticed as well, "anything you little school girls wanna share with the table" she laughed. They both looked up like they had just been caught stealing biscuits from the jar, " no no sorry cap" Mary giggled. I'll question them about that at some point, I'm enjoying my food too much to ask now!

After I little more chat at the table we decided to call it a day and heeded our separate ways to go home. On the way home I was blasting a bit of Harry styles because who doesn't love a bit of Harry in the car! I was thinking about training and Abigail specifically she was better than Ella described her she was funny and seems so sweet and genuine not to mention drop dead gorgeous but that's just an observation.

Once I got back to my house I got showered and changed into my comfy clothes, I was sat on the couch scrolling though Instagram when I seen a post on the Man Utd women's page about the new players and staff and of course Abigail popped up. Letting the curiosity win I clicked her profile which luckily enough was public so I had myself a good old insta stalk which only confirm further how pretty this girl actually is! After about 10 minutes of pure stalking her I decided to bite the bullet and give her a follow I mean I'll be seeing her most days so it's a friendly thing to do, right?

I put my phone down and went and made a hot chocolate and got Disney plus up so I could binge some greys anatomy for a little while before I started on making dinner. Just as I'd say back down my phone buzzed so I pick my phone up and smile at the notification...

Instagram
Abigail_Evans98 followed you back

A/N
hey guys let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for what you want to happen let me know!