Our Total Submission (Vampire, manxman)

(The Cover picture is Stavos and the pic to the side are the little cuties Ahron and Ayden------>)

*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampre twins, just adorably little and cute. Their world is blown apart when their extremely protective parents are killed in a tragic accident. They are lost but not alone as they travel across the Atlantic Ocean from London, England the only home they have ever known to the sunny shores of Miami, Florida. Even with the love and support from their Aunt Irina and Uncle Gustav, they still don't feel like they belong. Their only distraction was the blooming love affair of their Uncle Dimitri and his male mate Caleb. They found this unconventional relationship interesting, but they were still feeling the loss of control from their deceased parents. It wasn't until they met Mr. Stavos, as he liked to be called for some reason by them. They both felt drawn to his Dominant aura, and being twins, they shared every and all feelings each other may have. In a surprising turn events they find that Stavos is their mate. How is that possible? Will they be able to convince him that they want to willing submit to him in all things?

***Warning this is male and male encounter, extremely mature content, extreme language, sexual encounters, just plain mature content. If. this is not your thing please do not read. This a stand alone story but you can get the background by reading Rescue Me.*****

A/N.. I will begin to write this story in the near future, I am currently working on Rescue Me, Dimitri and Caleb's story so be patient. Love you guys, xoxo 

**I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The model's images that I am using are for the sole purpose of giving you the reader a picture of what the characters may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT anything real. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything or anyone in their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**