Chapter 2

I awoke feeling refreshed. I stretched and opened my eyes. It was light in the room and I knew I was in trouble. Where was I? This wasn't my hotel. I moved to put my hand behind me and push myself up but they wouldn't come down. Looking up I found they were handcuffed to the headboard. My heart began hammering in my chest. I looked around frantically. What's going on? I racked my brain. What was the last thing that I remember? Julie and I went to the strip club. I got drunk. She went to get us a cab. What happened after that? I had to go to the bathroom... and then I met... what was his name again?  He said he was going to take me home. I'm not home though. Am I at his home? My mouth was terribly dry. I looked down to see that I was still fully dressed. Thank god. If he was going to rape me then I would at least like to remember it.

I tried to listen to see if I could hear voices. I could hear a television in another room. I could hear water running. I tried to listen harder. It was a shower. He was in the shower. I tried not to think about the water running down his naked body. That incredible chest of his and his massive erection. It had felt even bigger when he was pressing it against me. I was in a very bizarre situation. Should I be mad at him for abducting me like this? Was it an abduction? I couldn't have a drink with him so he let me sleep off the booze at his house because maybe he didn't know what hotel I was staying at.  But why did he handcuff me to his bed? What, exactly was he planning? I didn't know what to feel. I couldn't help but feel a little bit lucky. How many women had wished he would do something like this to them? I also felt uncomfortable. Aside from the chafing feeling of the steel handcuffs on my wrists I didn't know what he was planning and I was afraid. That feeling seemed to stick. What was I doing here? What the fuck did he want from me? Why did he pick me? My heart began to pound as my mind started to clear and reality set in. I was handcuffed to a bed, I didn't know where I was, and I didn't know anything about this guy other than what he looked like and where he worked.

I began to examine the handcuff seeing if there was a release button.  Nothing. These were real.  I tried to pull my hands out but it only resulted in cutting my hand.  "Ow!" I yelped as drops of blood escaped.

The shower water cut off and I knew he would be coming in here any second. Shit shit shit.  I started to feel breathless and I knew hyperventilation was coming on me fast. I had to calm down. I was on my back and I buried my face in my upper arm as if trying to hide or feign that I was still sleeping and I heard the door open. He was coming in. I did everything I could to slow my breathing and I felt the bed dip. He was sitting next to me. I wasn't sure how long he sat there, silently listening to me breathe. He stroked my cheek and I turned to look at him. He was still wet from his shower. His eyes were intense as he looked at me.  I was taken aback again how handsome he was.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he answered my unspoken question. "Why am I here?" I asked glancing back up at the handcuffs that bound me. "I didn't want you to leave before I got the chance to talk to you," He said. His voice was beautifully deep. Being this close to him was intoxicating. "Talk to me about what?" I asked. His eyes darkened. "Why don't I feed you breakfast first and then we can talk about it." Before I answered he stood and left the room. What the hell?  "Are you not going to uncuff me?" I called to him.

He didn't answer.

He came back a few minutes later with a bowl of fruit. He fed me by hand. Pieces of pineapple, strawberry, cantaloupe, and banana. I felt embarrassed as he watched me eat. When I couldn't eat anymore he finished the rest himself and took the bowl away. He came back in and laid next to me on the bed. He was still only in a towel and I was still handcuffed. "I can't let you go," he stated plainly. My heart froze in my chest. "What?" My voice was barely more than a whisper. I was hoping I had heard him wrong. "I'm sorry. I know this must be a shock for you but I can't let you go," he looked over at me and I looked away, avoiding his gaze. "I don't understand," I stated, my heart started a rapid fire.  What about Julie? She was going to be so worried about me. I couldn't let her spend this whole vacation by herself. "I know," he answered simply. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes. I buried my face in my arm hoping he wouldn't see. He did. He sat up and leaned over me laying gentle kisses on my cheek and travelling down my neck. My breath hitched and my heart began to pound, fear and worry was curling in my stomach. He still might as well be naked and I was still handcuffed to the bed with no way to defend myself. His hands were exploring my stomach and travelling upwards. I began to tremble and I squeezed my legs together. I couldn't do this. It was happening too fast.