Chapter 8

I looked down as I took the dice from him and rolled. "You like to cuff or be cuffed?" I asked. He chuckled. "I like to cuff,". He answered. "How are they better than rope?" I asked. He thought for a moment before answering. "Rope is fine but has the tendency to pull too tight or cause rope burn. You don't have to worry about that with handcuffs,". "How many women have you used those handcuffs on?" I asked, afraid of the answer. "Just you," he answered " I always buy a new pair after a relationship has ended. "So, how long have you had this pair?" I asked. "About three years," he answered, passing Go and collecting $200. I was stunned but I did my best not to let it show. He was absolutely gorgeous and he hadn't been with someone in that long?

We continued playing and when he landed on one of my railroads I demanded my money and counted it twice after he handed it to me. Before long it was clear he was losing and didn't have long left. "You landed on Park Place and now you owe me," I said. I didn't even need to cheat against him. I watched him count out his money and he was short $100. Everything he had was mortgaged. This was the end. "How about we make this more interesting?" He asked. I took a deep breath. Here it comes. Male ego doesn't want to lose. He's going to start making real offers. "What did you have in mind?" I smirked. "How about I keep my money but take off my shirt as payment?" He asked with a wicked gleam in his eyes. I gasped before I could stop myself. He raised his eyebrows innocently. "Is this going to turn into strip monopoly?" I asked. "If you want it to," he laughed. I shrugged nonchalantly, "Sure, go ahead," I answered. I watched as he tugged his shirt off and threw it to me. I caught it and breathed in. It smelled like him. Delicious. I put it in my lap. After a couple turns I looked at him. "You know you have no way of winning this, right?" I asked. "I know, I just like watching you squirm," he answered referring to his bare chest. I laughed and reached for the box to put the game away. He took my lead and began sorting the money out. "I'm going to need that money under your leg," he said. I covered my face. The shame of being caught was too much. I peeked through my fingers and he was laughing at me. I stood and collected the money from my seat. I turned to give it to him and he gave me a pointed look. "What?" I asked. "Are you going to apologize?" He asked. "For what? I didn't cheat. Yes, I intended to but you're so pitiful that I didn't need to," I said. He raised his eyebrows and put his hand on his heart. "You've wounded me. You try and cheat and then you insult me," he said with hidden humor. I sighed. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry," I said and patted his shoulder. He shook his head. "Nope, your 'sorry' isn't good enough," he said crossing his arms. I glared at him. "What do you want then?" I questioned. He pointed to his lips. A kiss? That's what he was after? "Alright," I said and leaned down to give him a quick peck on the lips. Just before I pulled away he pulled me to him and I sat on his lap. He deepened the kiss by opening my mouth with his tongue and my hands tangled in his hair. All too quickly it was over. I was getting very sexually frustrated. I briefly thought about having a bath and getting myself off to relieve some of the tension. I stood up and we finished putting the game away.

I carried the game back to where I had found it and put it away. "What time is it?" I asked after a yawn. "Ten," he answered from the kitchen. I glanced over to see him checking his phone. I close the cabinet and stand. "Everything OK?" I asked. He looks up and gives me a tight smile. "I'm being called in to the hospital. One of my patients is in the E.R. and I need to go see him,". He said this as he began taking his shoes off. "You need to leave now?" I asked. "Well, I need to change into something professional looking, but I may put you to bed first," I looked up to see him smirking. "By that, do you mean cuff me to the bed?" I asked. He laughed. "Would you be comfortable with that?" He asked, walking towards me. I took a step back, involuntarily. Suddenly, I felt like prey to him. He smiled, knowingly. "I need to use the bathroom," I said and glared at him. I brushed past him and walked quickly into the bathroom. Using the facilities I tried to sort out my feelings. I didn't want to be cuffed to a bed. It turned me in to a prisoner. Was I a prisoner? I had feelings for Colin. Was I experiencing Stockholm Syndrome?