When Andy saved me. (Andy Biersack love story)

Ok so this is the first story I've ever written so sorry if its really bad. But the premise is that Lucy want to kill herself so she goes into the woods and tries to hand herself but she is saved.. Also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Lucy's POV (prologue)

I felt like no one cared about me, my parents hated me cause I listen to 'devil music' but to me its my life and make me feel like I matter. So why should'nt I kill myself? If my family don't even like me why should I carry on living, I'm clearly not worthy of life. 

(Story Starts)

I was walking into the deepest part of the forest with my bad of rope and a music player. My plan was to hang myself whilst listening to my favourite music so I would at least die happy. I placed the player on the ground and pressed play, 'Saviour' by Black Veil Brides began playing and I smiled. I foolishly let a tear fall from my eye, I quickly wiped it away and began climbing the tree. I secured the rop around the branch and then looped the other end around my neck. I heard girls screaming at the edge of the woods and someone shout lets hide in here. I hid behind the tree trunk and the girls went past so I assumed I was alone again, so I stepped out from behind the trunk and stepped off the branch completely. I smiled as I fell, I was hanging there happy listeing to BVB, I was waiting for death to come and grab me and take me to peace when I heard a gasp. I saw a group of five guys running towards me, one climbing the tree and the tallest grabbing me so I wouldnt fall. I tried to open my eyes to see who was holding me but then everything went black....

(30 mins later same place)

I could hear muffled voices around me, it sounded like men but I couldnt be sure. My eyelids felt so heavy, I tried to open them but I couldnt. Then the talking stopped, I could feel their eyes on me. Then one of them started singing, I could tell that he was singing 'Saviour' by BVB and I thought my player had just started again so I smiled, another of the guys sighed and said "thank god she's ok". I thought to myself, I knew that voice so I strained to open my eyes and say that it was Christian Coma (CC) and the guy signing was the real Andy Biersack. I could see that I was lying in his lap with the rest of the band sat around me. I gasped and tried to sit up but fell back down quickly and winced in pain. "Slow down, you really hurt your neck when you fell but its not broken so you should be ok," CC said with a smile. I smiled back and he took my hand, I opened my mouth to speak and nothing but a horse sound came out, I tried again and managed to croak "who grabbed me?". CC just gestured to Andy who did the most adoreable half smile I had ever seen. I rolled over slightly so I could hug him gently. Jake, Jinxx and Ashley were looking around whilst looking at me, trying to make sure no one was watching us. "Hey what's your name?" Jake asked me sweetly, I replied in a croak again "Lucy, Lucy Pierce, I'm 20 years old so I guess I dont have amnesia" I laughed slightly and everyone joined in. CC stood up then leant down to help me stand, I got up with everyones help then almost fell but was caught by Ashley and Jinxx. Andy took my right arm and put it round his shoulders to hld me up and CC did the same with my left. I couldnt really see where we were going but Jake and Ashley were in front of us guiding us so Jinxx must have been behind us. They took me to their tour bus and gently laid me down on the sofa, I tried to say thank you, but just as I was about to I passed out....