Now everyone knows.....

(Andy just told everyone how Lucy attempted suicide)

I stayed where I was with my head in his neck when I felt a new pair of arms go around my shoulders, I looked up and saw that it was Jayy. I smiled gently at him and put and arm around him. "Does anyone else know?" Sam asked sweetly, I shook my head silently. It got really awkward and really quiet, Ben being the crazy guy he is got up and jumped up and down screaimng "I'm a unicorn." I laughed, got up and joined him. We took eachothers hands and jumped up and down screaming as loud as we could "WERE UNICORNS!" Eventually everyone joined in and we were all acting like we were high or something and it was just what I needed to feel better, "I need a drink, anyone care to join me?" I asked and everyone cheered a yes, so I motioned for Andy to get the alcohol from the fridge. He slumped off which made me giggle so I slapped his cute butt as he walked off. "You two are so cute together," Jayy said, that made me blush. "Hey Lucy, next show do you wanna duet 'Run Free', I think the fans will love it and I would actually really like to sing with you," Danny asked, and once again my jaw dropped. "Fuck yeah, I mean we'll make it a surprise for the fans but yeah it will be so much fun," I replied just before Andy walked back in holding some Jack Dainels and some Vodka and a lot of beer. I quickly snatched the Jack Dainels before Danny could cause I know he loves it too. Almost as if it was planned, Danny, Dahvie and Jayy all went "Awwww" and pouted at the exact same time. Andy set all the drinks on the table and sat back next to me and I snuggled into him as I opened the fresh bottle of Jack and took a big swig. "If you wanted the Jack you should have been quicker about it now shouldnt you," I said to all of them.

(2 hours and another bottle of Jack and two bottles of Vodka later)

I was running around the bus, shouting "VOLDEMORT'S BACK AND HE'S COMING FOR ME". Andy had already passed out and we put him in his bunk so he would be comfy, I was running back down bunk alley to the back room when two hands reached out from a bunk and grabbed my shoulders, and on the other side another pair grabbed my legs. "HOLY SHIT VOLDEMORT GOT ME, CC, JAYY, DANNY, ANYONE HELP!" I shouted and everyone but CC and Jayy came to my aid. "What's wrong?" they said before they notice I was being restrained by unknown hands. That's when the hands started to jiggle like the people they belonged to were laughing, then Jayy and CC poked their heads out of the bunks and started laughing. "How could you I thought Voldemort had actually got me," I pouted and stormed off into the back room and slammed the door. I picked up another bottle of vodka and downed it in twenty seconds flat. CC and Jayy walked in laughing and then they sat either side of me and hugged me gently. I couldnt hold it in anymore and I started laughing. At this point it was 3am so I got up said goodnight and slid into Andy's bunk, accidently waking him up. "Sorry babe, I thought I'd just slide in quietly guess it didnt work," I whispered he just laughed slightly and wound his arms around me, pulling me close to his side. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "It's ok babe I like having you near me. Now lets get some sleep." I smiled and closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep with my amazing boyfriend.

(The next morning at 11am)

I woke up to someone humming next to me and it sounded amazing, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Andy looking down at me from his side of the bunk. I leaned up and kissed his cute lips ever so gently. That was when the hangover really set in, I groaned and grabbed my head. "Hey lets go get some water and painkillers for your head, cause I'm guessing you drank a lot more after I passed out," Andy said quietly, I laughed slightly and nodded. We got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water out of the fridge, I sat down on the sofa and Andy passed me some painkillers. I placed each one on my tounge and swallowed quickly. I looked around and noticed no one was around, "where is everyone?" I asked. "Probably in the bunks or sleeping in the back room," Andy replied nonchalantly. We then started talking about what happened after he passed out last night and how much he missed, he laughed when I told him I was running around the bus trying to get away from Voldemort. "Oh and me and Danny thought it would be cool if me and him dueted 'Run Free' at the gig tonight. Maybe you and me could duet a song aswell, how about 'Coffin'?" I asked and he nodded furiously in agreement. I laughed and we kept talking about random stuff until we pulled up at the venue around 5pm.

(Getting ready for the gig)

I was sitting in my dressing room doing my hair and make-up when Andy and Danny walked in. I looked at them through the mirror and smiled. I finished doing my make-up and then turned to look at them, "Can I help you boys?" I asked in my sweetest most innocent voice possible. "We wanted to ask how do you wanna introduce us when we do our duets, Danny wants to do something really theatrical," Andy said looking over at Danny and rolling his eyes. "Well I found out that this venue has a kind of lift thingie where I stand on it under the stage and then it lifts me up to stage level, I thought that would be a cool way for me to come on stage for our duet and then Andy could do the same thing," Danny suggested and I thought it was a pretty good idea. By then it was time for Sarcastic Lust to get on stage, (same set line up as before) and before long it was time for me and Danny to duet. In my inear piece I heard Danny saying he was ready on the lift thingie, I smiled and whispered away from the mic "Ok wait for my signal." I turned to the crowd, "Ok now everyone tonight for the first time we have a surprise for you awesome motherfuckers. Will you all join me in welcoming onto the stage DANNY WORSNOP!" I shouted the lst two words and Danny was rising from the ground, and he was right it did look very dramatic. Then we burst into 'Run Free'. It was amazing and after we finished I hugged Danny quickly before he ran off stage. "Now there is someone else I'd like to introduce, he's a very special guy in my life and I hope to be with him for a very long time. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls let us welcome my boyfriend, my wild one, Mr Andrew Dennis Biersack!" I shouted and the crowd went absolutely mental. We blew through 'Coffin' and it was awseome. Andy kissed me full on before running off stage, he left me breathless and staring at him. I was jolted back into reality when the music for the next song began. We finished our set and it was freaking amazing, the crowd was giving off suck good vibes it made usplay better. "It's that time again, the time when this small unknown band plays a few of their songs and you pretend to like them," I said layered with sarcasm. "It is the amazing awesome and fantastical BLACK VEIL BRIDES" I shouted as they ran on stage and my band ran off. Andy grabbed my hand and held it up in the air like a winner at a wrestling match. "Let's give it up for my awesome and hot girlfriend and her band Sarcastic Lust!" Andy shouted before kissing me again, I smiled and waved to the crowd as I ran off stage.

(At the end of BVB's set)

"Thanks for coming out everyone one we will be outside again after this to say hi and stuff so we'll see you in a sec" Andy shouted before him and the rest of BVB ran off stage. We walked straight outside to say hi to the fans waiting for us, I walked up to a group that was shouting my name and said hi and signed pictures and autograph books and t-shirts and a guys face. Some girl shouted to me "Your duets with Andy and Danny tonight were amazing," I smiled and shouted back thanks. She pushed her way to me and asked if she could have a picture with me and Andy and Danny. So I called them all over and we all huddled around this girl as she took the picture, she smiled and thanked us when she was done. I laughed as we walked back inside and to the buses.

(This happened every night for two more months until tour finished)

It was at last the final night of tour and me and Andy had been officialy dating for two and a half months. We played our set that night and I introduced BVB and walked off stage so I could watch their set. When they finished 'In The End', Andy called me back on stage, "Now everyone I need quiet right now" he said to the audience and they were quiet really quick. He turned back to me, "Lucy, you've been in my life for a while now and I have never been happier. I want everyone here to know that I am unconditionaly and irrevicobly in love with you and I never want us to end so," He got down on one knee, "this isnt an engagement ring, this is a promise ring. And I am promising to love you forever, I am promising to always protect you and look after you, I am promising to always have your back. Will you do me the honor of accepting this promise ring and being mine until the end of time?" I couldn't speak I was so happy, all I could do was nod and put my right hand out. Andy slid the ring on my finger stood up and kissed me with all his passion. I wound my arms around his neck and wove my fingers into his hair. We broke apart breathless, we turned waved at the crowd and ran off stage. We ran straight onto the BVB bus, straight to the back room and locked the door. I turned to Andy, pushed him onto the sofa and sat astride him. We started with some light making out and then it got really hot really fast and before we knew it we were going all the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEY DID IT

What do you think should happen in the next installment of When Andy Saved Me.. ?