After the kiss

(30 seconds later)

I was sat looking into Andy's eyes, the room in complete silence. That was until Ashley shouted "AWKWARD TURTLE" and everyone started laughing. I got up to leave when Andy grabbed my wrist, "now where do you think your going my lovely?" he asked laughing. I laughed back and said "well you guys are clearly on tour and therefore busy and I have to get to work seeing as I'm gonna live for a while longer." I finished with a wink, he smirked and said "well give your boyfriend your number then, and tell him whats your job." I laughed, gave him my number and said "my job is I sing in a band called Sarcastic Lust. We do original songs and this is embarresing but we do Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria covers." I said laughed as I raced out the bus. I heard him shouting, "I'll see you again soon my beloved". I laughed all the way in the car to my band practice.

(3 hours later after practice)

I hadn't checked my phone all practice and when I did it was full of texts from Andy and a couple from CC and one from Jake.

Andy: Heyyyyyy

Andy: Are you there

Andy: are you ignoring me or are you still practicing?

Andy: Do you like Batman?

Andy:Was our kiss good?

Andy:CC's sitting on me and Jake wont stop poking me :(

CC: Please answer Andy he's driving us all crazy

CC: I know your clearly still practicing but please answer him

Jake: Annoying Andy isnt fun anymore and he's annoying us so please answer him

I laughed as I read them all I double texted CC and Jake saying ' Fine I'll text him lol x'

Lucy:I wasnt ignoring you I was practicing, yes I love Batman and our kiss was like fireworks and I laughed at your last text but tell them not to. No one annoys my man lol xx

Andy:Yaayyy your back!! What songs did you practice? Are you a good singer? xxx

Lucy: I practiced some of our original songs and nearly all of you new album my drummers fav song is 'I am Bulletproof', he loves it. xxx

Andy: I'm glad he likes it and I really wanna hear you sing our new album some time xxx

Lucy: are you free now? xxx

Andy:yeah come back to the bus now and we can jam together xxx

Lucy:ok be right there xxx

I packedup my handbag, checked I had my car keys phone and purse you know the essentials and locked my front door, got in my car and drove off. I got there quickly and before I even turned off the engine, I saw Andy staring out the window and his eyes lighting up as he saw it was me. I got out of my car and before I had locked it, I felt Andy's arms wind themselves around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him tightly, I pulled away and took his hand as he led us back to the bus. "Hey there's my bestie!" I heard CC shout as he ran up to me and enveloped me in a huge bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back, we both pulled away still laughing. "So, we hear that you sing our stuff?" Jinxx asked. I laughed and nodded, "Yeah and she said she would sing some for us!" Andy said happily. Everyone cheered, I made a gesture to silence them and then began singing 'In the end'. Upon the final word they all strated cheering and enveloped me in a huge group hug. "Oh I just had a grat idea, you should come ontour with us, you and your band!" Jinxx suggested.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Lucy will say?