Only two months left of pregnancy.....

(Lucy is now 7 months pregnant)

I woke up, curled up against Andy, with him stroking my hair. I looked up at him and he smiled softly at me. I moved to get up and groaned, my back was killing me. I looked down at my belly and saw the huge baby bump that was there. "Urgh I feel so fat," I moaned as I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Your still beautiful" Andy said as he sauntered in and rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him through the mirror with a raised eyebrow, he nodded and kissed my neck and went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I waddled back and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed with a shiny box in his hands, I stood in front of him and he knelt down in front of me but I had to step back so I could see him over my bump. "Lucy, you being with me is the best thing that has ever happened to me, then you told me that you were making me a daddy to a little girl and I thought that my life couldnt get any better. Then I found this," he held the box higher, "and it made me think of you and our little girl," as he finished he passed me the box. I was a little nervous to open it, so I opened it slowly. It was a silver locket, with a huge rainbow moonstone heart on the front, I opened it and inside there was a picture of me and Andy kissing on our wedding say and then there was an empty side that had the name 'Carolyn' engraved. I didn't realise I was tearing up until Andy stood up and wiped away my tears. "Do you like it?" Andy asked nervously, I couldnt stop crying, so I just nodded. He kissed me gently, took the necklace/locket and put it on me.

I looked down and saw it resting just above my breasts. It was so beautiful, I unplugged my phone from it's charger and pulled Andy close for a kiss. I took a picture of the two of us, making sure that the locket was on show. I dropped my phone onto the bed and wound my arms around his neck, the kiss got really intense and just as it was about to get really really hot, Carolyn kicked me so hard that Andy was pushed back. "Ow," we said simultaniously and then laughed.

"I bet that hurt me more than it hurt you," I laughed as I picked up my phone and tweeted the pic os us with the caption 'My new necklace with my wonderful husband @AndyBVB and our little baby Carolyn in my heart (the locket lol) Love you honey'. I locked my phone and put it on the table next to the sofa, I put my hand on the back of the sofa and slowly lowered myself down. Another annoying thing about pregnancy, I'm a lot slower now. Andy came and sat next to me and passed me a mug of tea, the doctor said to cut down on my coffee intake cause of all the caffene. My phone dinged, I went to reach for it but couldnt reach it cause of my huge bump. Andy got up and passed it to me, "thanks hun," I said and kissed him quickly. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Harry, he was the only member of my old band that still talked to me. (Lucy was kicked out of the band cause she was getting more attention than the band but Harry was still her best friend) The text said, 'Hey Lucy, me and Jayy were wondering if you wanted to go baby shopping again today?' I laughed slightly and replied 'Yeah sure, as long as Jayy doesnt try and make me buy that stupid pink jacket again x'. He replied back 'ok we'll be there in 10 and dw I wont let him lol'.

I turned to Andy and said "hey Jayy and Harry are coming over in a bit to take my baby shopping again, did you wanna come?" He just nodded and leant his head on my shoulder.

(30 mins later at the mall)

We were walking round the stores and I got distracted by a poster on the wall. It was clearly new and put up by a random person, but it was the picture I had tweeted earlier of me and Andy kissing and someone had edited it so it had the words 'The most amazing couple in the world' at the bottom of the poster. I laughed cause I thought I was ugly and fat but in the picture I look good, even with my huge bump. A group of teens were looking at the poster and then turned to walk away and saw me. They screamed and ran over to me, "Oh my god Lucy, you are so beautiful. Oh and I wanted to give you this," one of the teen girls said before she handed me a medium size jewlery box. "Aww thank you, do you want me to open it now?" I asked and she just nodded furiously her smile growing. I opened the box and it had a necklace inside of the BVB star made of silver and it was on a really shiny silver chain. "It's beautiful," I said before I hugged her. She looked as if she thought I was a fragile china doll, she asked if we could have a picture together, "of course wait a sec though let me put my new necklace on" I laughed and put it on. It rested just above my necklace from Andy, it looked perfect. I leaned in for the photo and pulled a stereotypical CC face and pointed to my necklace. When the picture was taken she thanked me a million times and then she and her friends walked away.

I turned to Jayy and laughed, "she was so sweet, and this necklace is actually really amazing!" I made him take a picture of me smiling and holding the pendent out for eveyone to see. He passed my phone back and we walked into Hot Topic to buy some shirts and other random stuff.

(three hours later and Andy, Lucy, Jayy and Harry had bought so much baby stuff and other stuff)

Jayy parked up in our driveway and quickly raced out of the car to open my door and help me out. "Thanks Jayy," I said as I stepped out of the car, he laughed and did an old timey bow and said "it's a pleasure my lady, shall I carry your bags for you?" I giggled and nodded. Andy came up behind me to take my hand, he whispered in my ear "I love it when you giggle." I turned to him and kissed him passionately. "Hey you two get a room," I heard Jayy shout, I giggled and turned to him "well clearly we did!" I said as I pointed at my bump. He laughed and carried my stuff inside, it took me a little longer cause I weighed so much more now. "Where do you want all this stuff?" Harry asked, "Umm could you put it in Carolyn's room, I'll sort it all out later," I replied. He smiled and ran upstairs with all the bags. I waddled up the stairs and into Carolyn's room. We had renovated the guest bedrooms right next to our room into her bedroom, we had painted it a deep purple and I had decoreated it by painting small white roses everyy so often around all the walls. She had white wood furniture and a really pretty white crib. I took her new clothes out of the bags and folded them nicely into her dresser, I was disturbed by Andy walking in behind me and held a really cute black teddy bear in front of my face. "Awwww its so cute," I said as I turned around and kissed him gently, I pulled away and took the bear and placed it in her crib. "Well I found it in Hot Topic today and I wanted to get it as a surprise, and," he pulled something out of his pocket, "I got this tiny t-shirt for our little girl aswell" when he finished I looked at the t-shirt and saw that it was a BVB band shirt. "Awwww, she is gonna be the best dressed little girl ever," I smiled as I took the shirt and put it in the dresser.

We walked back down and saw that the rest of BVB, AA and BOTDF were there and of course Jayy and Harry were there. I smiled and raced over to CC, well it was more of a quick shuffle, and gave him a huge hug. "Wow missed me much?" he laughed, I pulled away and slapped his shoulder. "Well I havent seen you for a while cause your always with Lauren these days. I'm not annoyed at you cause of it, I'm actually really happy for you but I miss my bestie," I replied laughing. Ashley came up behind me, rested his arm on my shoulder and said "awww, so I'm not your favourite Black Veil Bride?" I laughed and turned to him and said, "sadly neither of you are my favourite black veil bride. That man over there wearing the same wedding band as me is," I laughed pointing to Andy whose face lit up. He walked over to me and kissed me with such a passion it was slightly rude in front of company. We both pulled away breathless, "wanna kiss me like that?" Ashley asked jokingly. I turned to him, "funnily enough I dont," I said sarcasticaly. 

(Same day at 8:30pm)

We were all sat around the table eating pizza, laughing and talking about random stuff. Then I felt Carolyn kick really hard, so hard I dropped my pizza and groaned. Andy, who was sat next to me, quickly turned to me his hands fluttering over my belly. "I'm fine, it's Carolyn has a good kick on her," I laughed. As soon as I said that everyone wanted to feel her kick, I had one of CC's hands, Jayy's hands, Dahvie's hands, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, James, Danny, Ben, Sam and Cam's hands on my bump. Carolyn kicked again and they all went awwwww.

A few hours later I felt really tired, so I said by to everyone and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth, changed into my pj's and curled up under the covers. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know when the next part will be up but I'm pretty sure Carolyn will be born in the next part.