𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

Home. She was finally home. She was finally back in Hawkins.

As she rode in the car through the now-destroyed Hawkins, she had two things on her mind. Amber and Robin.

"We need to go to a secure place to keep Jim and Kristen out of sight," Stinson spoke.

Currently in the car were Joyce, Hopper and Kristen. Kristen had fallen asleep from extreme exhaustion before she could see Murray and Enzo off, so she didn't know where they were.

"We can go to my cabin and hide out there," Hopper said. He then gave directions to where it was.

-

As soon as they got there, Joyce got out and ran to hug her sons. Hopper got out and immediately went into the cabin. Kristen got out carefully and didn't see Amber or Robin. Worry immediately flooded through her.

"Kristen?"

She looked at Nancy Wheeler as she had a huge shocked look on her face.

Kristen smiled at Nancy, who was a childhood friend of hers and went to go hug her.

Nancy didn't think she was real. She thought that this was a hologram of some sort. A simulation, you could say.

"How... How are you real?" Nancy asked. "You... You died. We had a funeral and everything."

"I'm alive. It's just... It's a long story that I'll explain later. Where's Amber and Robin."

"Robin is at school. She's helping with everything for the earthquake victims."

"Amber. Where's Amber?"

"She's at the hospital," Nancy said. It immediately sparked panic throughout Kristen.

Kristen walked over to Stinson in a rush.

"We need to go to the school and then we need to go to the hospital."

"No. You're not going into any public place."

"You don't understand, Stinson. My best friend and my sister are at those places and they need to know I'm alive. Please," she begged.

Stinson eventually gave in, telling the others that they would be back shortly. And off to see her family they went.

-