Memories Remind The Lost Thoughts

"Whoo! There's my bone boat!" Buck says as he walks toward "Our bone boat." Zee corrects.

"I made it!" He informs. "Well, I designed it," Zee says.

"The design was not necessary."

"Yes it was, that's why your first boat sank."

"It did not sink, the water level rose!" he defends.

"That is just ridiculous."

"No, it's not! It is a fact, physics confirmed it."

"If your name is physics, ill believe that!" Zee says.

"...Do you sense some problem between them?" Crash asks confusedly to Eddie who is observing the heating argument."Yup," He replies.

"Get on it," Zee says to them both. Crash and Eddie climb on the boat and Buck goes to the steering wheel to steer the boat.

"To lost lagoon!" Buck says as he turns the steering wheel. "YAY! WE ARE ON A BOAT! WE ARE ON A BOAT!" Crash sings joyfully.

"YEAH! CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MANNY THAT WE WENT ON A BOAT TOO!" Eddie says without thinking.

Crash goes silent for a moment before saying. "Um... Eddie, we are not going back..."

"Oh... Yeah... I forgot." Eddie replies with his ears down.

Zee goes to the back of the ship to sit down on the bowsprit of the boat

Zee goes to the back of the ship to sit down on the bowsprit of the boat. She sighs but still admires the scenery in front.

Buck steers the boat and watches Zee who is in front of him and thinks about their past. His eyes get dull while thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Crash and Eddie try to be helpful. They use a stick to grab fruits from the nearby trees and succeed.

Each of them grab a few red colour fruits and show them to Zee.

"See! I got these fruits!" Crash says proudly

Eddie slaps Crash and says "I did too!" Right when Crash was about to fight back, Zee interrupts. "Uh... Those fruits are poisonous... You should throw them away."