Buckwild or Skunkator?

"How'd you know that the raptors were planning to attack?" Buck asks as he jumps on a tree branch with Crash and Eddie on his back.

"I have been tracking Orson who has been tracking you so, I know," Zee replies proudly.

"Orson can never win against the two superheroes! Buckwild and Skunkator!" Eddie shouts.

"You thought them we are superheroes?" Zee asks unbelievably.

"No! I didn't, they did! They called us superheroes!" Buck says energetically.

"You both must have made a great team," Eddie says out of the blue.

"Only when we agreed on things, which we never did." Buck quickly defends.

"I hundred per cent agree with that." Zee also says.

"Anyways, back to the plan, we have a bucket-headed lizard to defeat," Zee says as she jumps on another branch of a tree.

They hear the sound of hoof steps of two young brontothereses running towards the pond where all the mammals hang out.

They hear screeching behind the bushes and peek to find the terrifying raptors who are following the brontothereses.

Zee gulps. "They're gonna attack the mammals in the pond..." Zee says slowly.

Buck clears a big leaf out of his way and takes a glance at the pond that was surrounded by all the mammals.

"Okay, the plan is-"

"No time for a plan!" Buck interrupts the Zorilla and swings to a rock in the middle of the pond.

"Buck, we're gonna--- never mind, it is useless," Zee says.

"Mammal! There is a problem." Buck announces to the mammals in the pond.

"Did we run out of coconut juice again?" A beaver asks.

"No! We're in grave danger! We need to evacuate now!"

The sound of raptors screeching makes Buck's head turn towards the direction. There stands Orson in the middle of two raptors.

The other five raptors stand in a circle around Buck.

"It's time to get- Buckwild." He says as he clenched his jaw outwards.

" He says as he clenched his jaw outwards