Are Misunderstandings The Cause Of Problems?

"Well... He had a big head, which he was made fun of when we were young, but we offered him to join our team and protect the lost world. He later figured out that since he has a large head, he has a big brain. He began to take advantage of that and thought to rule the lost world and started his evil ways. I and my team found out about his plan and sent him to an island for exile because we thought he will learn his lesson but it only fed his desire for revenge. We had no idea how he got two raptors under his control but then he finally escaped from the island and came back here!"

"Ooooh... Then what happened?"

"Then you two coconut heads came flying from the sky!" He exclaims.

"Yay!, we're in this story." The possum named Crash shouts.

"Buck, can you tell us about your team?" Eddie asks.

"That's a tale for another night, go to bed now," Buck says.

Right as they were about to settle for the night, Buck heard noises. He walked around to find the source and when he spotted it, it was the worst thing he could ever ask for that night. Well, two of them.

 Well, two of them

(I wanted to make them scarier because they were funny in the movie

(I wanted to make them scarier because they were funny in the movie.)

Buck shook his head in annoyance and pulled out his dino tooth knife. He was about to fight one of them but then he realised the other one was going towards the possums.

He bit his nails anxiously and then tried signalling them to hide behind the bowl of fruits. They noticed Buck's signals but couldn't understand them. After a few tries, they hid behind the fruit bowl and Buck gave them a thumbs up.

The raptors sniffed around and couldn't find anyone. They gave a screeching noise and were about to make it out of the cave when a sudden loud noise stopped them.

Crash and Eddie have hit and broken the fruit bowl they were hiding behind. They thought Buck signalled to break the bowl.

Buck's face after that:-