Home

Team Manny, Sid, Granny

"Ahhhhh! Summer is too hot for our fur! Do you think we will go extinct soon because of the heat?". "WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP, SID?" Manny shouts in frustration.

"Hey burger! Find ma teeth!" Granny yells. "Great, first you call me fats then, punching bag, jelly, belly, furry freak, water bag, jiggly- wiggly and now burger!" Manny says while walking.

"We are finding shelter and not your teeth, Granny." Sid says calmly and gets a smack from Granny as a reply.

They couldn't find shelter. Everywhere they go, they can only see trees and snow that is starting to melt for the summer. The sun was also starting to set.

***************************************

Team Ellie, Crash, Eddie

"Why are you both so silent?" Ellie asks confused and she doesn't get a reply. "Oh, so you are giving me the silent treatment." Still no reply. "Guys, look--" Ellie was interrupted by a growl.

It was a short-faced bear

It was a short-faced bear. It was in the ice age but now it's extinct. "RUN!" Crash and Eddie shout at the same time. They start running but Ellie is slow so she is lagging behind.

***************************************

Team Diego, Shira, Peaches

"I TOLD THEM THOUSAND TIMES! BUT STILL, THEY RUIN THE PARTY! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE MATURE THAN ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! THEY ARE MY UNCLES! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT!!! NOW STEFFIE WILL HATE ME!" Peaches blabbers whatever comes to her mind even though her other two team members are not listening to her.

"Your niece is... Different." Shira whispers to Diego. "She's yours too..." He whispers back. "How?" She asks. "Well... Uhh... Not that way... Umm... You are.... Part of the family... So... You are like .... Manny's sister?" Diego nervously speaks after realising what he said to her.

"Manny's sister? Are you crazy? Does that mean you are Manny's brother? Which means you are my brother?" She laughs and teases Diego.

He looks at her with an annoyed expression. "No... I'm not your... Brother.... I'm-" He was going to say something but he dashed into someone.