Pop Goes The Weasel

Ellie's POV:-

I slowly open my eyes. The morning sunlight makes my eyes stutter. I yawn and look around. Manny's sleeping and blowing his face tuba, Sid is also sleeping with his mouth open, Peaches is hanging from her tree, Diego and Shira are both sleeping off guard, granny is not here and everything is in peace yes, everything is in peace which means, there is no chaos, trouble, noise or disasters which means,

THERE IS NO CRASH AND EDDIE!

"CRASH! EDDIE!" I scream. Everyone wakes up by this except Sid, of course.

"I'm sure they are here-" "YOU DID THIS! MY BROTHERS ARE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I interrupt Manny by crashing my tusks on him. The other three watching our little wrestling. Manny is just back up while I'm fighting him.

"How is this my fault?" He asks. "Well, you did dare them to live alone..." Sid informs as he suddenly wakes up. "Thanks, buddy! You are really helping!" Manny replies back. "Yep, always got your back!" Sid says, unable to spot Manny's sarcasm.

Manny's POV:-

"We have to find them." Ellie says as she storms away and we follow behind with only one thought in mind:-

Ellie is known to be sweet and cheerful but the temperature can drop a few degrees when she's mad

"We're sued." I mumble to Diego. "You mean you, right?" He replies and all I can think is 'Boy you're gonna get it one day'

"Why don't you apologize?" Sid asks me. "As if she's gonna forgive me..." I reply. "Dad, why do I feel like your love story is like reading a outdated book?" Peaches teasingly asks me. "At least you have read one." Sid replies and Peaches chuckles.

Shira has been quiet the whole time. She probably doesn't know how to react to this.

Diego's POV:-

Well, that happened and we are following behind Ellie as she is searching for Crash and Eddie. I admit they are annoying but sometimes, they are just what you need to cheer up. Their cheesy jokes can sometimes be funny, if you are sad and they are happy it makes you feel like you are sad for nothing while you can be happy like them, they can teach you a lot of stuff, they are kind of a little brotherly even if I hate to admit it but I am not admitting it because I'm thinking it.