Convincing Charlie To Watch Marvel

Based on the comic above. Enjoy.

Nick's POV:

"Come on Charlie," I plead "This is the best one!"

Charlie smirked, "You said that last night about the last Marvel movie."

We'd been back and forth about this for about half an hour, I forced Charlie to start watching Marvel films with me but I don't think they are growing on him just yet. Tonight I wanna watch Thor, it's one of the best ones not just because Loki is pretty attractive, has a great story line to but Loki plays a major role in that. There's just something about him that makes him so hot!

"I think we should watch Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire tonight." Charlie suggested.

"Really again?" I asked as I rolled my eyes knowing why, "You just wanna watch it for Cedric Diggory."

"Hey it's my favourite one," Charlie countered as he feld his arms "But he plays a big role in why." he murmurs. I throw a pillow at him before crashing down on the couch next to him.

He smiles down at me, "I'll make you a deal," I say "We can watch Harry Potter tonight but only if we watch Thor first." That sounded like a fair negotiation, it wasn't like we hadn't watched Harry Potter before, plus if he did find my film boring the next one would wake him up "Please" I say staring at him.

Charlie's POV:

"Goddammit Nelson," I say in defeat, "You know I can't say no to those puppy eyes." He hugs me tight, "Thank you" he says as gives me a peck on the cheek. Those damn puppy eyes, Tao was right; Nick was the literal embodiment of a golden retriever. Nick puts in the DVD and comes back to his spot on the couch, he puts his arm around me and lay my head on his shoulder in response. He looks down at me and boops me on the nose,  I look up at him and smile, he smiles back and says "No falling asleep for this one."

<Time passes>

I don't know what it is about this film (but I do know), but it's really good. I sit up slightly in order to pull up my blanket, Nick seems to notice. "Getting a bit cold there are we?" he chuckles "You know I hate the cold," I respond, we stare at each other for a little but get interrupted by the battle of two brothers on the scene. There is silence, we are both too focused on the film, eventually I break the silence "If you wanted me to get invested in Marvel, you should've started with this one." "You really like it?" he asks, I nod. Nick just laughs "I knew I could get you invested eventually." He shoves more popcorn in his mouth. 

"Well if you really wanted me to like it, you should have shown me Thor from the beginning," I say "I mean look at him, he's so big and strong." Nick chokes on his popcorn and I laugh at him, when he stops he looks at me "Glad to see that you think me almost dying is funny," he says smiling "I just didn't know you fancied that, is that your type?" "Oh my god, Nick you know I don't have a type. What you don't think he's hot?" I question. "I mean, yeah sure, but come on. Loki is way hotter." Nick says, I continue to stare at him with my mouth open, shocked by this. Nick stares back at me, "Oh come on, his eyes are so blue, his black curls, his small structure an-" 

Nick's POV:

I stop mid-sentence to look at Charlie, "What?" he says, "Sorry" I say "I was just distracted by your blue eyes and black curly hair." I ruffle his hair, he laughs moving my hand and using his own to flatten it back "I didn't know that you had a type, Nicholas." he jokes. "Oi, it's only because of who you are." I say "I love you Charlie and everything about you" I kiss his nose. "I-love-you-Nick" he says kissing both my cheeks and forehead between each word both pulling me in for a full make out session.

A/N Thank you to everyone who has viewed these stories so far and being patient with my writing. Planning on doing some based in the future soon.