13. Wait... What?!!!

"Kxx-Y/n!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"-Ken...Y/n Ken!!"

"Ah-yes"

"You can now see the doctor"

"Okay"

"Doctor.., what's wrong with her?"
Jin asked first thing after sitting on the chair with You.

"Dr. Seokjin"
The doctor with a nameplate ' Dr.Ahn Hyejin, MBBS, Surgeon Gynaechology' bowed to Jin.

"There's nothing to be afraid of...

Earlier

"Everyone... come let's eat. Y/n-ah I made your favorite"

"🥺... thank you sumbae"

Everyone moved to the dining table where Jin has set everything.

As the smell of your favorite dish reached your nose, you ran to the toilet.  And 🤢🤮🤮🤮

It's the third time this week...
You've been throwing up whenever you eat or even smell your favorite dish.
You thought it to be some kind of flu, despite the fact you being a 'doctor-to-be'.

"Y/n-ah..are you okay??" Namjoon.

"Blehh!!"

"Hyung, she's definitely not okay!" Jungkook.

"Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" Namjoon.

"Okay... Jungkook get the car ready."

"Okay Hyung"

.
.
.
.

Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook are now in the hospital with you. The doctor has asked you to do some tests and now the four of you are waiting for the results.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kim JinSu!!!"
Xiumin barged into the room only to see his little sister trying to kill her uncle(Mew).

She had her teen-hands wrapped around Mew's neck, cutting off his air supply. Mew trying to pry her hands off, but failing.

Gulf was just an onlooker, he was stunned in his place, hands shaking as his husband struggled in their niece's hold.

New on the other hand was no better than Gulf. It was the first time, his granddaughter lost all her morality, and attacked her own family.

Before whenever she lost control, she would attack everyone near her. But there was exception. Whenever any of the Vihokratana or Kim family members were around, she would completely turn a white eye to them.
Or whenever she sees Mew, she'd turn back to normal!

That was a phenomena they couldn't put a ring on. As she grows older, her behavior change. The older she get, the violent and mysterious her condition becomes.

New, Gulf and Xiumin doesn't know what to do at this point. They can't let her kill Mew, nor can they stop her on their own.

The blue vile remained in Gulf's hand as his eyes started to water. He wanted to go to his husband and save him, but New wouldn't let him. If they use any violent method now, maybe the whole family might end up in ruins.

But Xiumin had other plans. Before he was just shocked to move from the door but now he's slowly approaching his sister.

"Susu-ah"

In the terrifying silence of her ears, the voice echoed until she loosened her hold on Mew.

The curious little girl turned around to look at the new person...