12. Thai Probs

13 Years Ago
Nakhon Pathom Province
Vihokratana Family House!

" Susu khrub??? Where are you????
We're back"
Mew called as he came inside the house with a tired Gulf.

"Oh, Samchon you're back... Susu's taking a nap"

"I see. Was school that much tiring??"
Mew asked the pale looking Min-seok.

Yes, Kim Min-seok a.k.a Xiumin is now in Thailand ~~~~~ he's accompanying his sweet cousin. Min-jae also wanted to follow... but someone had to take care of Junji, you know.

It's been like 4 or something years since Susu's been sent back to Thailand. They said it's safe here.

"Where is Singto by the way?"

"He's also taking a nap with her Gulf samchon"

"Aysheri 🤭"

"These kids loves sleeping, I guess!"

"Oh kids, you're back"

"Khrub Pá"

"Mew, follow me to the study, I have something to discuss"

.
.
.

.

.
.
.

"Papa Mew, Mama Gulf~~~~~"

Susu and Singto are awake now. Everyone's now sitting around the dining table. Mew and Tay finished discussing whatever-business.
After the accident with her family, Susu forgot all about her real parents and siblings. She thinks that her parents are Soo-hyun and Ji-hyun.
And yes for the sake of her happiness, no one mention about her parents. Not even by accident.

The Vihokratana Family is somewhat well-known for their GMM Medical Colleges and Research Institutions throughout Thailand. But for the record, GMM is only Second to LT Medicare which is owned by Max and Tul.

Because of Chen's death, BM Techs is now leader-less. Therefore Mew is taking care of it for his late Sister and Brother-in-law. There's a huge chance Singto or Ciize might take on the business. The Korean branch of BM Techs is now being handled by Off Jumpol, Gulf's brother.

Hours ago - in the study

"Mew.., things doesn't seem to be in our control anymore."

"That Krit is dead on seizing our Research and Blood Moon! He even went to Susu's school"

"What?! That fxxkxr is going overboard!"

"If it wasn't for Xiumin, they would have already kidnapped her. Mew take care of this quickly. I can't let anything like this happen again"

"Yes Pa, I will take care of it"

Dining Room

" phi Susu kha, what happened to your hand??"

"My hand?"

Listening to Ciize, everyone looked at Susu's arm, which had a long cut on it. It was slightly bleeding too.

Suddenly New stood up from his seat and moved to Susu, Gulf followed him.

"Susu-ah.. how did this happen??"

"I- I don't know?" Susu replied confused. She wasn't aware of this wound until Ciize said it. She didn't even feel any pain. Now that she have seen the wound and blood, the smell of fresh blood drilled her nostrils leaving behind the aroma of the dishes.