11. Porcelain Bottle

Let Me Apologize For Not Updating For A Long Time And Yes I'm Good At What I'm About To Write.

🔞⚠️ 18 + Coming Right Up ⚠️🔞

( I recommend my lil sis don't read it and also anyone with phobia or anything like discomfort reading this please don't read it.....)

"Y/N-ah~~~~"

"What the f*ck Jimin!!"
"How did you get in??"

"Baby calm down~"
"The door wasn't locked"

It's been half a year since Y/n started living here, in the Bangtan House. And eventhough it's a daily thing for Jimin to sneak into your room, you are not used to it.

"Baby~~"

Jimin hugged you from behind, and started giving butterfly kisses all over your nape.

"Aah~~ Minnie~~"

Y/n turned around and held Jimin's face and kissed his lips. In a matter of time, the kissed turned into a heated intimacy.

Jimin took over the kiss by pushing his tongue inside the hot cavern. His long tongue swirled inside the heat and dominated yours. Jimin's right hand traveled down your hip and held your back, when his left hand remained on your jaw.

"Mmhnn~~"

You moaned as he pressed your round globes. Jimin moved on from kissing your lips to your jaw, neck and to other parts.
His hands started stripping you and himself off your clothes. Picking you up, he walked to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Jimin threw you onto the bed and-

***Knock knock***

"Y/n-ah"

"Yes, Oppa"

"Can I have a moment with you?"

"Yeah sure, give me a sec"

Y/n rushed out the bedroom picking your top from the floor, quickly wearing it and closed the door shut.

"Oppa... what is it?!"

"I... I wanted to ask if you are still having that headache from before?!"

"Oh...that... it's just a migraine..,I'm good now"

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah.,yep nothing big to worry.
I'm taking meds"

"Oh, I almost forgot. I wanted to give you this."
Kim Taehyung hands a porcelain bottle to Y/n.
Y/n's eyes showed an electric-blue; for a second as she saw the 'V' sign on his wrist. It's fading.

"W-what's this Oppa?!"

"This... this is a type of perfume one of my friend made. This can block out other smells. It's not fragrant though, I thought it'll help you with all kind of smell in the hospital. And he said it can also calm your mind"

Taehyung have been pestering one of his best friends who is an aromatherapist to make a perfume ever since he heard/ saw Y/n having headache. And it took his friend  5 months to come up with the formula and make it.

"Oow..., thank you Oppa" 🥰

"That's okay. Goodnight then Y/n-ah"

"You too Oppa"

Both greeted each other. Taehyung turned around and went to his room. Y/n waited till he was no longer in sight. She turned around and entered your room. As you got in, Jimin embraced you from behind and kissed your nape.