Bonus- Vegas' Diary 📒

This is just a bonus chapter.

Standing in the center of the room, was Pete. He decided to clean Vegas' study and stumbled upon an old diary. He had been pacing around the room for thirty minutes, contemplating whether to touch it or not.

"I want to see what's in there."

"But it's quite rude to touch other's stuff. He's my husband, right? There's nothing wrong if I see what's inside."

He kept pacing the room and mumbling to himself.

After coming to a decision, he picked up the diary. Vegas was away on a business trip to China and there was no way he was going to find out about this.

Pete sat on the chair a proceeded to open the diary. He flipped the first page and his curiosity spiked up. He begins to read.

October 15, 2018

What is love?

I have no idea what it is because I never had any show or teach me what it was. I didn't even believe in the word. It was useless to me.

Deep down I knew my soul was corrupted by evil. I was a monster and I knew this fact. I could hurt anyone and anything without feeling any remorse. Why was I like this? No one wanted me, even my father never wanted me.

Pete flipped to the next page.

November 4, 2018

Now I have Pete in my room, on my bed, and in chains. I loved his challenging spirit and it was the first time I'd been greatly challenged.

I only had the desire to keep him for my selfish pleasure but I suddenly began to notice his smiles and as much as I didn't want it to affect me, it did.

His smiles always warmed my heart and anytime I had a bad day at work or my dad hits me again, I look at him and I feel better. What was this? Why is he having effects on me now?

He was beginning to warm up to me and gave me a listening ear to whatever I wanted to say. It's the first time I've had someone listen to me. Pete is different and he was beginning to melt the ice around my heart.

He finally succeeds and he became my breath. I needed him to function properly. I couldn't imagine him away from me.

I knew he wanted to go back to the main family house but could I live without him? I could die if I don't have him by my side. What have you don't to me, Pete?

I selfishly wanted to keep him by my side and couldn't let him out of the chains. I wouldn't have anyone to love me anymore if he left.

Flips to the next page.

November 25, 2018

I have no words to describe the pain I'm feeling right now. Pete left me and I feel like I'm dying. My heart is painfully constricting in my chest as tears keep rolling down my eyes. I was weeping uncontrollably.

I knew a day like this would come but it came sooner than I expected. Pete left me...he left me and now I don't know what to do. I hurt him so badly and it was understandable he left me.

Who wants to be with someone as monstrous as me? I deserve to be alone. I don't deserve anyone's love.

It serves you right, Vegas. You will live alone without anyone to love you.

My conscience kept bugging me.

I really can't live without you, Pete. Will you ever come back? I don't deserve you. You deserve a good person to make you happy. I monster like me will just hurt you.