Chapter 8

I swayed a bit from the chapter I had planned initially. Don't worry as Vegas will still go wild on the main family with his crazy ideas. Enjoy!

Vegas

The day went about just fine as everyone brought their contributions as I asked. To think I wanted to discuss the wedding plans with Pete today and he was taken away by some crazy family. It was supposed to be in two weeks. Now they had to take Pete away as he belonged to them. I was engrossed in the meeting with the guards when unexpected guests appeared.

"Grandma, Grandpa?"

I was surprised at the sight of them. I quickly hurried my way over to them.

I greet them respectfully but my shocked face was still there.

"Calm down and stop being so tense" grandma laughed.

"I am honestly out of words as this visit is quite unexpected" I replied and she pulled me into a hug.

"We missed you guys and since you wouldn't bring our grandson over for a visit, we decided to come ourselves" she pulled away. "Please come with me" I ushered them to a more comfortable place and made sure they settled in.

Grandpa who had been scanning the house ever since he got here decided to speak. "What's the occasion? It looks lively here."

I should tell them I guess. "We were just preparing to go bring Pete back from the main family. He was taken against his will and they demand my presence to get him back"

"What nonsense!" Grandma yelled. Why will they take him away against his will? But wait a minute, is there any reason why they did that?" She frowned.

I suddenly got nervous. "Uhh...I asked Pete to marry me and that is why they did that" this brought an excited expression to Grandma's face.

She took both my hands in hers. "That is an amazing son, we've been so worried about that and that is the exact purpose of our visit" she finally spilled the beans.

"It's been two years we've been together and I decided it was finally time to do this so I asked him to marry me and he agreed. I also wanted to personally come to ask for your permission and blessing but you beat me to it by coming first" I said sincerely.

They both looked at me with fondness in their eyes and grandma spoke up."Son, we've always loved Pete and ever since he introduced you to us, we've come to love you too. We agreed you two should be together because we saw how happy Pete was when he was with you. He got an amazing family and I bet he wants to keep it forever. We are the ones sincerely grateful to you for giving Pete this great happiness. Even the heavens wouldn't forgive us if we don't give you both our blessings" she paused and tears were already welling up in my eyes.

"Come here son" she opened her arms to me and I didn't hesitate to go into her embrace. "You have our blessing and we wish you both will be happy all your days" she hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much, grandma and grandpa, I will always be the best to Pete and love him as long as I live" I pulled back shyly, making them laugh.

"Pete should be here while we gave our blessing but he was taken away by his old family? she sighed and continued, "didn't they know they were defying the natural order? Arrangements for the wedding haven't been made and they already took away the bride? Put any of them on the phone" she ordered and that was my cue.

I placed a call to Porsche and just when he answered, Tanhkun snatched the phone. I rolled my eyes at this. He has no idea what's coming.

"What is it Vegas? You can't talk to Pete" he said mockingly.