Chapter 10 - END

Third person POV

At 4 pm, all the guests begin to pour into the venue, one after the other. The beach was beautifully decorated and they were so many seats available to accommodate about 800 people. Apart from the massive crowd from the major and minor family sides, respective friends and relatives were also present. There were guests from Chumphon. Everyone from Pete's island came along with Pete's grandparents to grace the wonderful occasion. There were also some uninvited public figures and the crowd was massive. There were also business partners of both the major and minor family present. Some organizations that have received donations from both families also came with the pretext of supporting the couple. Everyone wanted to be a part of the Mafia family's wedding.

The venue was beautifully decorated with the stage in the center, and the guests around made the place lively and satisfying.

Meanwhile, Macau and Porchay were sitting at their designated posts carrying out the duty of collecting monetary gifts. As the number of guests increased the more their workload increased. Porchay took the gifts and Macau checked the amount if it was money. Going to a wedding without giving any gifts could be embarrassing sometimes and so everyone came alone with something, making the work tedious for both boys. They also gave out wedding favors at the same time.

Kinn and Porsche arrived together with Venice and a couple of bodyguards. Venice insisted on going with Kinn who visited the previous night and Vegas had no choice but to allow him to do what he wanted.

When Macau saw them, he greeted them with a mischievous smile.

"The rich couple is finally here." He said kissing a giggling Venice in Kinn's arms.

"If I had known you two were in charge, I would have changed the larger bills to singles." Kinn teased, making Porsche elbow him on the side.

Kinn handed them a black card and the kids gasped at the amount he mentioned to be taken from it.

"You are indeed a rich Mafia," Macau said still shocked.

"How about you? There is no food for you if you don't bring your gift" Porchay pointed to his brother who shot him glares.

"We gave the money as a couple," Porsche said and Kinn nodded in agreement.

Tankhun made his grand appearance at the venue with tons of bodyguards following him. He adorned himself in a colorful outfit that could blind you just by staring once. He was in his usual dramatic outfit, and it was a bright orange color. He paid no attention to the numerous eyes staring at him and gave his gift and walked away without a word. Macau was too stunned to speak.

Guests kept arriving and by six in the evening, the whole place was packed with guests. The band started to play out a series of impersonated music and the spotlights from the light show, swept across everyone, dazzling magnificently for a few minutes for everyone to feast their eyes.

Soon, the fleet of cars pulled up and they were about thirty. Everyone was eager to see the couple and they all looked in excitement. Waiting for the couples to come out, bodyguards were the ones making their way out in black fitted suits. Everyone's face dropped as they didn't see the couple. They were all beginning to wonder when they were going to arrive. The bodyguards moved uniformly and arranged themselves in line. They stood there like they were waiting on someone. Indeed they were waiting but the couple was nowhere to be seen.

The music softened gradually, as the lights became increasingly blurry before the huge screen on the massive stage started to display the documentary of the two's love story. It was heartfelt.

From knowing each other to being separated in life and death and finally reuniting again. Their occasional fights and their undying love for each other. Every one of the guests felt touched by the fifteen minutes displays and massive applause came as everyone admired their love.