WHYRE YOU KILLING THEM!?- (tw emetophobia)

Jack walked into work like it was normal day. As soon as he walked in he saw Dave. Knife in hand and stabbing the shit out of a kid. Jack stared. Highly concerned.
"Dave-"
Dave slowly turned around and looked at jack.
"Ah- hey, sportsy!"
"..Why're you, killing those kids."
Jack stared. Jaw semi-dropped. He gagged and covered his mouth, turning around to keep him from puking. Dave noticed this and got up, walking to Jack.
"Hey, Sportsy. Everythin' okay?"
Jack shook his head in fear. Dave dropped his knife and hugged Jack.
"Old sport, there's nothin' for you ta be scared of. I'm sorry you had ta see this."
Jack hugged Dave back.
"It's.. It's okay."
"Great! Can i get back to killen' them kiddens now?"
"..Am i allowed to help?"
"Of course, Sportsy!!"
Dave and Jack let go of each other. But, instead of Jack following Dave, Jack walked away to the kitchen to grab his own, personal knife. Once he came back. It started. Dave and Jack were just killing kids. Non-stop. This went on for at least 30 minutes. They wanted to stop before more guests decided to come in. So, they stopped and thought to put the bodies in the trash can behind the pizzeria. No one really goes there so, it was the perfect place. Jack and Dave each picked up 2-3 bodies at a time. They both walked to the back and went out. They threw the bodies away. This became fluent and they did this until all the bodies were gone.
"Thanks for the help, Old Sport!"
Dave smiled at Jack.
"Anytime, Dave."
Jack didn't smile back. He just gave Dave a thumbs up and he walked to the bathroom. He needed to wash all of the blood from his body. Dave followed behind Jack into the bathroom. Jack turned on the sink and washed the blood off of his arms. As he was doing so, Dave walked up behind Jack and wrapped his arms around Jacks waist. He pulled Jack close to him and rested his head on top of Jacks. Jack didn't care. He continued to wash the blood until Dave slowly dragged his hand up Jacks body to his chest. Jack froze and grabbed Dave's hand.
"What do you think you're doing."
"What do ya' mean? I'm not doin' anything."
Dave immediately took his hands off of Jack and went to a different sink to wash the blood off of himself.
"If you're horny, you're gonna have to wait till we get to my place."
"Oh. Alright then. You promise we're gonna do it at your place?"
"Yea, I guess I promise."
"Alright then, Sportsy!"
After that Interesting conversation, Jack and Dave went on with their day. Jack did his usual thing at work and Dave.. Well, Dave did.. enough to get paid. Not a lot but yknow.. enough. (Enough meaning that he probably did a lot but also didn't do much.)
————————End of Chapter 4———————
502 words