Welcome to your new job!

Jack walked into his new job. As soon as he walked in, he was greeted with a weird looking fuckin' phone.
"Hi there! Are you the newbie? Jack, was it?"
Jack nodded. He wanted to get this part over with so he could just get to work.
"Ah- not much of a talker huh? Well then, let's get this show on the road. Shall we?"
(i don't feel like explaining it all so yea) As this weird phone-headed thing walks Jack around the odd pizza place. Jack looks at the animatronics, the tables, the arcade and how worn down they seem to be. Worn down isn't the word.. Crusty. They were crusty.
——————————Time skip!!————————
After what seemed to be like ages, the tour was over!
"Before I go, I just wanted to tell ya' something!"
Jack stood there. Waiting for the weird phone-head to say something.
"If you ever need anything just call my name! The names Peter."
(i genuinely forgot who gives jack a tour in the actual game so if i fucked this up plz tell me in the comments!) Jack nodded and walked away to the dining area place and walked around. Jack stared at all the kids running around. He didn't really like kids that much. But anyways, he continued to walk around. Some kids accidentally bumped into him but, he just shoved them away and went along with his day. After a bit, Jack got very bored and decided to go into the safe room for fun. As soon as he walked into the safe room he was greeted by a purple corpse thing.
"Who in the fack are you?"
Jack stood there quietly. Not able to speak. He just stared at the strange man.
"Well, are you gonna fuckin' talk er' what?"
Jack slowly opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the purple guy.
"Ya' know what? Get the fuck outa' here. If you're not gonna talk, then, I suggest ya' just leave."
Jack finally worked up the courage to speak.
"Maybe if you let me fucking talk I would've given you a god damn answer."
Jack said in confidence. He walked over to a random corner of the safe room and sat down in it. He was just, grumpy I guess you could say.
"Oh. I'm sorry. Mind if I ask ya' what your name is?"
"Not at all. The name is Jack. Jack Kennedy."
"Wow, what a very creative name, aye'? Well then, Jack. My name is Dave. Dave Millah'"
"I didn't really ask but, whatever."
"Wow. Ya' didn't have ta' be rude about it, Old Sport."
"Old Sport?? Since when was my name all of a sudden Old Sport?"
"Since now, Sportsy!
"God you're a dick."
"Well, they don' call me Dave for nothin', aye'?"
"Wha?- That doesn't even- you know what, whatever man. I'm leaving. Nice seeing you, Dave."
"Nice seein' ya too, Old Sport!"
Dave smiled and waved goodbye to Jack. Jack left the safe room, annoyed that he had to deal with a purple man that has the fakest New Yorker accent ever. But, Jack ended up going on with his day. Despite having the weird and interesting interaction with Dave still drilled into the back of his head but, he thought nothing of it.
—————————End of Chapter 1———————

559 words