What the fuck are you doing in my house!

Jack layed down in his bed. He was ready do drift to sleep. All of a sudden, Jack heard a noise. It was a creaking noise. He sat up from his bed and looked around.
"Uhh- Hello??"
There was no reply. Jack layed back down and faced the right. He shut his eyes and slowly began to fall asleep until he heard his bed sheets make a rustling noise. Jack immediately turned to his left and saw Dave right beside him. Dave stared at Jack.
"Uhh.. It's not what it looks like, S-sportsy!"
"What the fuck are you doing in my house-!?"
"L-listen, Sportsy..!- I have like- n-no where ta' live- so.. i've been sneakin' in-ta' your house-"
"..Oh. So like, you just come into my house to sleep in my bed with me??"
"Yup."
"Oh. That's- weird but whatever."
Jack turned back around, facing the right again. Just until Jack felt like he would be able to sleep peacefully, Dave crept closer to Jack and wrapped his arms around him. Jack froze. Great, he was getting cuddled now. He didn't really care though. He just wanted to sleep. Jack got comfortable in Dave's arms and slowly fell asleep. Dave did as well. The two rested, peacefully and quietly.
————————End of Chapter 3——————
218 words