Why hello again, Sportsy!

As Jack walked inside of the crusty pizzeria, he couldn't stop thinking about Dave. Well, maybe in a lovers kind of way but he was also curious about him. Does Dave, actually work there? Does Dave really do anything (toon in next time on game theory!/j)? DOES HE EVEN GET PAID?? Jack walked around the Pizzeria. Thoughts and questions continued to roam his mind. He then had this wonderful idea. What if he went back into the safe room to see if Dave was still there! And that's what he did.
————————Inside the Safe Room—————
"Ehm.. Dave? You in here??"
There was no reply
"Uhh.. Dave??"
Jack felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around and there he was. The tall and lengthy, purple idiot right behind him.
"Welcome back, Sportsy!"
Dave smiled at Jack. Jack just waved a bit.
"Wait- so you're gonna yell fa' me but you're not gonna say hi back? That's cruel man.."
Dave frowned.
"Sorry Dave.. ehm.. Hi?"
"That's more like it, Sportsy!"
Dave smiled again. Jack smiled back a bit.
"Soooo.. Dave.."
"Yes, Old Sport?"
"Do you do actual work here?"
"Eh- yes. Of course I do! Why do ya' ask?"
"I was just wondering.."
"Ah- alrighty then!"
"Another thing, Dave."
"What's up?"
Jack didn't say anything. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Dave's neck and hugged him. Dave froze. He was, concerned.
"E-Eh- Sportsy?!-"
Jack didn't let go. It was only the second day working at the pizzeria and he already needed some reassurance.
"Can you just, shut up Dave. I just need some reassurance. I'm fucking exhausted.."
"But you just came in-"
"Shut up I said."
"Yes sir."
"Thank you."
Jack pulled Dave down to the floor of the safe room and held him close. Dave smiled a bit. Seeing his crush holding him made Dave feel a certain way. Butterflies in his stomach would be the better phrase. Dave slowly put his hand in Jacks hair and slowly played with it. Jack smiled gently and slowly fell asleep. He was laying on Dave's chest/laying on him. Dave continued to play with Jacks hair. Ignoring the fact that he was sleeping on him and ignoring the fact that he had to continue with his shift. Dave rested his head back onto the wall and slowly drifted to sleep as well. Jack snored and Dave drooled.
—————————3 hours later————————
Peter walked in on the two sleeping in the safe room.
"Hey! You two!! Wake up and get back to work!"
Jack immediately woke up and Dave woke up right after him.
"Huh..?"
"I said.. GET BACK TO WORK!!"
Jack and Dave nodded and the two got up. They immediately left the safe room and got back to work.
—————————End of Chapter 2——————
466 words