Worthy To Who? Discovering The True Quirk Effect!

"The way you use your power, frizzy hair, is lower than All Might's beginner level when it comes to use." Gran Torino stated as he smirked from above. Perched and looking down upon the boys. "He ain't doing the best for you, so I figured I would."

"But what about me?" Y/n genuinely was curious. Even after all this time, he couldn't piece it together.

"When reviewing the USJ footage, they continently cut out the part where you and the kid were behind the cement walls, just as All Might's secret was going to be uncovered." Gran Torino explained, "I figured he would've told you the secret and revealed it all to you. It was just a hunch until I saw you and the kid talking about One for All with ease."

Y/n and Izuku both realized, have they been careless with it? It's impossible, ain't it? Gran Torino smirked, "those that know the secret of One for All are no doubt put in grave danger, though they have been proven to be strong figures among their peers. I didn't get that sort of feeling for you." Y/n gritted his teeth and held a slight glare, "figured you could use some help, otherwise you'll end up dead on the floor in no time. Now wear them. The costumes."

Y/n nodded as Izuku started to put on the suit, just as Y/n did as well. He looked at his goggles before putting them on his forehead and put the bonding weapon with his cloak. Gran Torino felt off about it, "that must be uncomfortable. Having the cloth along with the hood, doesn't work at all."

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Y/n smiled with a wink, as Gran Torino gave a evil smirk.

"This kid's interesting...wonder how long it'll take for him to break." Gran Torino says as the two boys were ready.

"But, is this really okay?" Izuku asked.

Y/n raised an eyebrow and held his hip, "what do you mean? He said bring it."

"But, I still can't handle it perfectly-! So we need to head to a more open outdoor area.. plus if I hit you with 100% by accident. Then your body..." Izuku tried to reason.

Y/n snickered, "wow, way to say he'll break down easy. Probably like snapping a tooth pick, right?"

Izuku didn't realize that Y/n was teasing, "Wha-? No, no, no! That's not what-"

Gran Torino got an angry mark on his head and suddenly dashed behind Y/n's head and kicked him back, "GAH-?!"

Y/n got slammed into the wall as Izuku quickly looked back, "Y/N! that fast-?! I didn't even see him!"

"Where'ya looking?" Gran Torino called out before zipping and slamming Izuku's back.

"So it's not just you hitting, then?! We're doing a mock battle?"Izuku quickly caught balance.

"Did you not witness my true strength just now?" Gran Torino landed on his toaster oven, breaking it. "To think the ninth inheritor'd be such a soggy man... he's a damned novice to the end, that All Might!"

"Hey!" Y/n tried to leap forward and grab Torino but he was too quick, zipping forward to hit Y/n. Y/n quickly landed his feet and span backwards, hoping to deliver a backflip kick.

"Intriguing. Prediction, so that's the key to your reaction time." Gran Torino moves upwards, shocking Y/n, before zipping and slamming Y/n into Izuku.

"Gah-!? OOf..." Y/n held his head as Izuku tried to get up. "Oh, sorry, here."

Y/n offered his hand upwards, Izuku smiled, "thanks."

However the two get hit in the back and get sent back, leading for the two to quickly stand up again, but back to back. Their eyes started to dart around, trying to pinpoint the angle of which Gran was trying to strike. Y/n whispered, "got a plan?"